Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Use of Taser

Police Use of Taser

Anyone see this.Phillip Schofield was spot on.. Couldn't believe the bimbo on the sofa.

Nelson

Unbelievable mate what a dizzy b.... .

What a total numpty she was!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Anyone see this.Phillip Schofield was spot on.. Couldn't believe the bimbo on the sofa.

Nelson
    Well said Philip, typical blonde bimbo there what ever is she on about let her go after him with pepper spray and see what happens

I reckon they handled it well, but not as well as this:

Typical London liberal democrat voter . . . had she been there she could have baked him some vegan flapjacks and spanked his buttocks with her flip-flops . . . your a naughty boy for brandishing two big knifes at the tourists, now lets go back to my wigwam and meditate. . . What makes matters worse is I quite fancy her !!!
    Last edited by Cadex; 13-02-2013 at 23:37.

For a start, British police are not equipped with pepper spray they use CS spray and using it in the vicinity of a crowd such as the one gathered would hardly be a wise move!

Yep, spoilt middle class b1tch, the likes of her have been the ruination of this country - too many of our laws are formulated by and for such as her or by men who are too like her.
    The knife waving toe-rag should count itself lucky it wasn't shot - that was what it deserved.
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work

I'd have tazered him , sprayed him then battoned him and cuffed him . In the land of the free they would have shot him then put him on death row

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex View Post
    Typical London liberal democrat voter . . . had she been there she could have baked him some vegan flapjacks and spanked his buttocks with her flip-flops . . . your a naughty boy for brandishing two big knifes at the tourists, now lets go back to my wigwam and meditate. . . What makes matters worse is I quite fancy her !!!
    You maybe quite fancy her, but rogering her would be quite a severe punishment for her stupid comments. A good pepper spraying would suffice.