Wanted: Duck pond

shotguntom

Hi guys,

I know this may be a long shot but would love to get back into my duck flighting, i only manageto get out a few times a year on my friends ponds, but due to distance and that it can only be done when the shooting is over at the end of the season. If anyone in East Anglia may know of a farmer or have them selves some water that could be used for flighting please PM. Im not looking to be there every day, just somewhere i could visit once a month for a bit of shooting.

I have all relevant insurance and SGC. I may be able to offer some stalking for roe or muntjac in exchange, but am unable to confirm this as of yet.

If you have anything or know of anything please let me know. Its my favorite form of shotgun shooting, and never shoot more than i can eat.

Cheers, Tom

Pity your not closer, we have some good wild duck shooting , and like you say , only shooting what we are going to eat , good luck though, if your up lancs way your welcome to a day.

Pity your not closer, we have some good wild duck shooting , and like you say , only shooting what we are going to eat , good luck though, if your up lancs way your welcome to a day.

Thank you for the offer, if im ever your way ill take you up on it! Hopefully i find something!

i have access to some good flight ponds just outside peterborough witch are very good if you dont get sorted or even fancy a change

About 25 miles from me then as I'm 25 mins south of bury. Anyway leave it to you pm me and ill send my mobile number as would leave it here but vegetarian anties every where these days. And if you wanna pop over for a pint ill tell you what I've got to offer.

Back