Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scottish sd week 2013

Scottish sd week 2013

This is testing the waters so to speak.

I am planning another SD week on my lease in the highlands of Scotland, the week will be 13th October through to the evening of Friday 18th inclusive.

This will include Sika and some Reds, plus accommodation on the estate. Signing off for Level 2 if required. All grades of stalkers welcome.

Price will be between 650 and 850 depending on the cottage rents for this year. More details later, or you may PM me for more info or mobile number to chat.

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

damm cheap for 6 days stalking,may have to check my calender

Responded to, left message on your mobile.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

scottish sd week

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    This is testing the waters so to speak.

I am planning another SD week on my lease in the highlands of Scotland, the week will be 13th October through to the evening of Friday 18th inclusive.

This will include Sika and some Reds, plus accommodation on the estate. Signing off for Level 2 if required. All grades of stalkers welcome.

Price will be between 650 and 850 depending on the cottage rents for this year. More details later, or you may PM me for more info or mobile number to chat.

Sikamalc
    hi malchope you are ok mate book me for the week please let me know when you want the deposit/ how much etc atb tommy

Hi Tommy,

Hope you are keeping well also mate. Hows the spud business these days? No problem Tommy, will save you a place should it all come together.

I might even employ that senior guide STAV to guide now he has taken so many Sika sikastav!!!!

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

luv it malc i heard stav been shooting horses for a knacker yard in west yorkshire

I'd be well up for this , but I'm already booked up there that week !

i reckon i might be up for this although i,m sick of sight of sika, will i be holidaying or working malc? i,ve got wadas up to same level on foxes as i,ve got you on sika! tommy it's elephant,tigers,lion and odd rhino round here in the burgers with what i,ve been shooting.

sikastav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

hey stav been looking for your articles on;the secrets of modern sika stalking;in sporting rifle,must be in next months copy.Hope you and Johnny can make yhis years sd week as well as the rest of the gang atb lads tommy