Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The biggest numpty yet

The biggest numpty yet

So we let this guy do a spot of pigeon shooting for us today , he had about 3 shots despite there being over 200 birds about on the clover .
    He came into the farm and this is how the conversation went ....
    Numpty: alright mate , got any foxes about ?

" yes a few but I take care of them myself with a mate as and when we can get out "

" you want to let me out on them with my tool !"

"Do I ? Why's that ? "

" I've got this new calibre - the .22-250 it's the best you can get for it "

" oh yes I've heard of them "

" best calibre out there , I've taken everything from foxes to moose with it "

"really ? Have you shot many deer with it in this country ?"

"Hundreds mate , they don't know what's hit them , I use a meopta red dot scope - they're the best you can get , they make all the optics for the big brands ! ! And a sako rifle "

" surely that's breaking the law ? Shooting them in this country with that calibre ?"

To which this fool replied "no mate I have an open ticket , and I'm aloud to shoot deer in urban populations with it because there's no risk of ricochet !!!!!"

At this point I realised I could really have some fun with this one ! So I asked him if he had anything bigger

to which he replied " ive got a .338 lapua as well but I don't like folks to know if I'm honest - I'm not supposed to use it on foxes !!!!"

having had my fun I made my excuses and went back to work . But seriously what an old fool .
    ifyour on this site , I hope you read this !

ah bless, he just wants to impress you

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    So we let this guy do a spot of pigeon shooting for us today , he had about 3 shots despite there being over 200 birds about on the clover .
    He came into the farm and this is how the conversation went ....
    Numpty: alright mate , got any foxes about ?

" yes a few but I take care of them myself with a mate as and when we can get out "

" you want to let me out on them with my tool !"

"Do I ? Why's that ? "

" I've got this new calibre - the .22-250 it's the best you can get for it "

" oh yes I've heard of them "

" best calibre out there , I've taken everything from foxes to moose with it "

"really ? Have you shot many deer with it in this country ?"

"Hundreds mate , they don't know what's hit them , I use a meopta red dot scope - they're the best you can get , they make all the optics for the big brands ! ! And a sako rifle "

" surely that's breaking the law ? Shooting them in this country with that calibre ?"

To which this fool replied "no mate I have an open ticket , and I'm aloud to shoot deer in urban populations with it because there's no risk of ricochet !!!!!"

At this point I realised I could really have some fun with this one ! So I asked him if he had anything bigger

to which he replied " ive got a .338 lapua as well but I don't like folks to know if I'm honest - I'm not supposed to use it on foxes !!!!"

having had my fun I made my excuses and went back to work . But seriously what an old fool .
    ifyour on this site , I hope you read this !

Legal or not legal I would back the 22-250 as one of the rifles that kills the most deer in this country.

But that guy is just a plank.

What is he shooting pigeon with a hmr.lol

Quote Originally Posted by eggy s View Post
    Legal or not legal I would back the 22-250 as one of the rifles that kills the most deer in this country.

But that guy is just a plank.
    i use to have a .22-250 buddy and I agree - a great calibre . Hardly moose suitable though ! Ha ha ha

Still trying to imagine what a fox would look like after a lap mag hit !

Hardly the kind of person to own a firearm, mind you there are a lot of B///////ters out there. You should have told him that you had a double 600 nitro express in the house and used it on big black cats that stalk the sussex countryside!! he would have probably believed you Andy.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    So we let this guy do a spot of pigeon shooting for us today.
    May I suggest your pre-engagement enquiry procedure is in need of serious review!

Cheers

Klench
    Ps: Should have asked him if he had DSCL3.

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    May I suggest your pre-engagement enquiry procedure is in need of serious review!

Cheers

Klench
    Ps: Should have asked him if he had DSCL3.
    klench , I don't have a per engagement enquiry procedure .
    It goes like this - If I like you and you do a good job , your more than welcome to return .
    If I don't you - you don't !