posted this earlier but seems it did not upload
stalk this sat pm so short notice I Know
just want to give someone on here without there own land or finding it hard
to get started the chance to get out and hopefully bag their first deer
rifle can be provided if needed
food will be provided sat evening so want have to go home hungry
there will be a group of stalkers going out off here so a good chance to meet a
few guys off here
if a bit of interest i will put names in a hat if needed and draw it out at 7 pm tomorrow
friday evening
regards pete

that foods mine and im not sharing :D. brilliant offer that pete, who ever wins that will have a cracking time with you, ill not forget how much you helped me.

hahaha i hope kimmy has my tuxedo all cleaned and ironed then. will call you tomorrow mate, cheers pete

I would be very Interested in this depending on where. And what kind as I don't walk to well. I can walk just not well. But would really love a go at this.

Regards
craig

Good on you Pete ,I would come along just for the grub!hope the weather is kind for you all cheers jab.

result is the TRAMP will be offered the stalk tomorrow
and i will arrange to take craig 1s1k on another date to suit us both
from a highseat
regards pete

Congrats to you tramp hope you have a good shoot. And a great offer.

Regards
Craig

well done craig.

have a nice time with pete,on your shoot,

ps: i am still going to be able to mentor on the stalking front so just give me a call when you need to.

give me a call some time re: land, i think you may have to take 2 shoots of mine off me/or at least pop in and let them know i have packed in for the time being as they still need the rabbits doing etc.

bob.

Hi all. I'd just like to say a BIG thanks to Pete and the others for letting me come along, and bag my first roe doe on my first stalk :)
Top day, Thanks all

Pete

Back