Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Got meself a posh new shooting wagon

  1. #1

    Got meself a posh new shooting wagon

    Put a deposit down on this tnite and I'm quite chuffed tbh. Thanks for all the advice on my 4x4 thread.

    Traded my megane plus cash for a great condition 55 plate Nissan X Trail 2.2 DCI with FSH and only 59k on the clock. Don't think it's done a hard days work in it's life and no tow bar so aint been pulling owwt.

    Only thing is will the Mrs let me drill a hole in the roof for the lamp!!

    Stratts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nissan-x-trail-4x4-2-2-dci-136-se-5dr-100580469-640x480.jpg   nissan-x-trail-4x4-2-2-dci-136-se-5dr-100580480-640x480.jpg   nissan-x-trail-4x4-2-2-dci-136-se-5dr-100580466-640x480.jpg  

  2. #2
    just dont tell her

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Put a deposit down on this tnite and I'm quite chuffed tbh. Thanks for all the advice on my 4x4 thread.

    Traded my megane plus cash for a great condition 55 plate Nissan X Trail 2.2 DCI with FSH and only 59k on the clock. Don't think it's done a hard days work in it's life and no tow bar so aint been pulling owwt.

    Only thing is will the Mrs let me drill a hole in the roof for the lamp!!

    Stratts
    .....if it's got a sunroof, get a cluson lamp with the suction mount; silde the roof back a few inches, stick lamp on.....presto hey, job's a good 'un! (It's what we do with my terrano).

    Tidy looking car BTW!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

    "...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

  4. #4
    Nice looking motor you have got there.

  5. #5
    Thanks chaps no sunroof unfortunately I didn't think they did em any more now it's all climate control! Out with the angle grinder then!

  6. #6
    Plenty of room for the hairdressing equipment

  7. #7
    How did you know that's my day job luvvie!!

  8. #8
    I used to have a magnetic one with a remote, so no cutting needed.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by howa243 View Post
    I used to have a magnetic one with a remote, so no cutting needed.
    Seen them mate but had read they are a bit jumpy and don't respond well, what was yours like??

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Thanks chaps no sunroof unfortunately I didn't think they did em any more now it's all climate control! Out with the angle grinder then!
    Suction unit will stick to the windscreen too! Put the grinder down!! Step away from the power tools.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

    "...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Cheap MOT failure 4x4 shooting wagon needed please
    By stratts in forum Vehicles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28-02-2013, 12:59
  2. How Posh are you?
    By devilishdave in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 31-10-2011, 21:28
  3. My shooting wagon
    By 270Buck in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 20-04-2011, 09:10
  4. landrover defender 90 - shooting wagon
    By Nautilus21 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 16:22
  5. landrover defender 90 - shooting wagon
    By Nautilus21 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-04-2009, 20:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •