Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EB@y Swarovski Binoculars

EB@y Swarovski Binoculars

Hi All,

Been having a nose on eb@y at Swarovski binos as you do... dreaming i guess..

I have seen the two items below from different sellers in the same location with very similar descriptions....Now i'm not suggesting either of the items or sellers are dodgy as may be coincidence but if anyone is planning on bidding on the pair ending tomorrow (one pair have already ended) then be vigilant. They may be totally legit but something smells fishy...

251225873538 - Ended Swaro EL 8x32

Your bidding on a pair of pristine condition swarovski el 8x32 swarobright binochulars I breifly used these once for a breif expedition with family in new forest unfortunately the box was left behind gutted, so all I have is the binochulars them self

221187666135 - End tomo Swaro EL 8x42 Rangefinder

Your bidding a pair of pristine condition pair of swarovski el 8x42 rangefinder binoculars
    They were used for a brief expedition, unfortunately they have no box as it was left on the expedition so what u see in the pics is what ur bidding for they rrp 2500so grab a steal

Maybe its me being a snob - but i'd have thought anyone with the bunce to buy a pair of them could at least spell correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokel Matt View Post
    Maybe its me being a snob - but i'd have thought anyone with the bunce to buy a pair of them could at least spell correctly.
    Yeah, imagine spelling 'steel' like that!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

there's no way that seller genuinely bought that bins and is now just selling them at a steal, that bs. If you look at the other items he's selling there's something fairly fishy with that seller.

I'm sure the bins are spot on but the question is.... where is the straps? are they in the box left on expedition

Quote Originally Posted by Yokel Matt View Post
    I could afford to buy two pairs and I cant spell, go figure
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

I was thinking more of the word 'Binoculars' - can't exactly hold my hands up in class either but i'd still make the effort if I wanted the add to be taken seriously. I expect the receipt is in the box too...

Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    I could afford to buy two pairs and I cant spell, go figure
    And I can spell extremely well, however cannot afford to buy one pair....Seriously though, you do smell a rat with these ads, he has a fair point.

Auction looks dodgy!
    ​" How Much !"

Quote Originally Posted by martinl View Post
    Auction looks dodgy!

why?
    Business seller (less chance of evaporating)
    member since 2005
    over 400 sales mostly with +ve feedback
    its climbing fast so unlikely to go for less than 2k

if you are not sure don't buy but there are ways and means of ensuring you get your goods
    to be honest if I was dropping 2k on anything I would pick up in person and pay cash (as I would expect if I was selling)

Dunno why, but I nasally detect a rodent.