Thread: Brock and Noriss Excellent Service

Brock and Noriss Excellent Service

As some of you may recall, my incident last week with the issue of my hornady scales throwing an extra 10grain,which resulted in the extractor on my bolt sheering completly off.

I got in touch with mike at Brock and Noris in Telford, who said he had the part in and would have a look to see what he could do.
    Well as it happens,my aunt and uncle live just down the road in Whitchurch,so the plan was put forward for a visit and the whole family poped over today between visits,took my dad with me and I can honestly say you couldn't meet a nicer more genuine guy who wanted to help,who's clearly spent more time with rifles than I could imagine.

He fitted the part,and gave my rifle a service as we just watched in awe,to the tips,techniques and advice which he was so willing to share.
    We were then shown some examples of his screw cutting,and hoestly guys,mikes work and approach is outstanding,and would certainly reccomed his screw cutting or any rifle smithing for that matter to anyone,also has the added bonus of a very well stocked reloading section which would be worth the trip alone.

All in all a very big thanks from an elated happy customer.

+1 for mike norris really nice guy and professional at his job highy recommended !!

One of my mates.........golden geeeeeezer

Mike has done two screw cut jobs for me . Cracking service

i have known mike for years and have had the privilege to work along side him, like you said gelert you couldn't meat a nicer more genuine bloke if you tried 100% top fella

Quote Originally Posted by gelert View Post
    As some of you may recall, my incident last week with the issue of my hornady scales throwing an extra 10grain,which resulted in the extractor on my bolt sheering completly off.

I got in touch with mike at Brock and Noris in Telford, who said he had the part in and would have a look to see what he could do.
    Well as it happens,my aunt and uncle live just down the road in Whitchurch,so the plan was put forward for a visit and the whole family poped over today between visits,took my dad with me and I can honestly say you couldn't meet a nicer more genuine guy who wanted to help,who's clearly spent more time with rifles than I could imagine.

He fitted the part,and gave my rifle a service as we just watched in awe,to the tips,techniques and advice which he was so willing to share.
    We were then shown some examples of his screw cutting,and hoestly guys,mikes work and approach is outstanding,and would certainly reccomed his screw cutting or any rifle smithing for that matter to anyone,also has the added bonus of a very well stocked reloading section which would be worth the trip alone.

All in all a very big thanks from an elated happy customer.
    Many thanks for gthe kind words. Ian and I were glad we could be of service and help you out of what was quite obviously a worrying situation. for you. I do not like bad things happening to good people. May your groups be small and your trophies LARGE. ATB Mike Norris

The only thing that beats mike's customer service is his work! He's got my new winchester .243 as we speak
    Jack