Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cautionary tale

Cautionary tale

I am removing this post because of the very positive response to the situation that I have received from Pete Lincoln on resolving any issues.
    Last edited by gdaredk; 19-02-2013 at 10:40.

A friend of mine had a similar experience.

Why can't you take him to court ?? I see you are in Finland but I am sure there is someone on here that can help you out.??

Afraid you are not the only one who has been had over by this chap. A member on here was supplied moderators by Roedale that were in un-shootable condition.

Regards

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by N.F.W.M View Post
    Afraid you are not the only one who has been had over by this chap. A member on here was supplied moderators by Roedale that were in un-shootable condition.

Regards

Ed
    So I take it we should avoid buying Roedale moderators?

Regards WB

Sorry to hear about your health buddy, and I've read of very similar stories on other forums regarding roedale and I for one will most certainly avoid his products and I hope he does the honourable thing and refunds you in a timely fashion......

I am removing this post because of the very positive response to the situation that I have received from Pete Lincoln on resolving any issues.
    Last edited by gdaredk; 19-02-2013 at 10:40.

Website shows them to be based in Germany. Nothing like a personal visit from 2 big lads to chase up someone like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    Website shows them to be based in Germany. Nothing like a personal visit from 2 big lads to chase up someone like this.....
    Not advocating Physical Violence at all,............... but I would certainly make sure I got my money's worth somehow.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I met him on a shoot in Germany organised by Peter Carr once and he sounded a pretty genuine guy, but is the the most confident guy, of his abilities, I have ever met .
    The trouble is he has every intention of delivering rifles and has the ability to do so but, unfortunately, relies on outside sourced supplies and that is his problem.
    However in this instance it doesn't sound as if this can be the case.
    When building rifles from scratch rather than admit he cannot supply during a specific time frame he blags and blags in the hope things will turn up and he can complete the job.
    As regards his moderators - no problem, made from locally sourced materials but rifles, that is another thing altogether and cannot be relied upon to complete on time.
    There was a time a few years back when he went through a right slagging period, that was when he was employed full time working and doing rifles in his spare time but now he is 'doing it full time' I cannot understand his actions.
    I hope it all works out for you in the end, good luck.