Thread: Optilock Tikka 30mm Med rings

Optilock Tikka 30mm Med or low rings

Can anyone help me out here. Just spent all my money on a Tikka T3 Hunter and mod. I have a scope to fit to it (50mm obj) but I need some 30MM rings medium I think, maybe low (How can I tell). The rings I have on at the moment are 1inch and if the rings were 30mm the height would be ok. Is there a measurement table somewhere? I dont need bases as I have those. Cheap as chips please or FREE as I am now officially skint and her indoors does not know what I payed for the rifle!!! HELPPPPPPP
    Last edited by Lucky Sniper; 17-02-2013 at 19:46.

set of high 30mm ones on the bbs for sale m8

Quote Originally Posted by robxro View Post
    set of high 30mm ones on the bbs for sale m8
    Think I need low ones

I've just mounted a 30mm Zeiss scope with a 50mm objective on a T 3 using Optilock "low" rings. There's about 4mm clearance, perhaps "extra low" would be OK ? as they are 2mm lower.

Quote Originally Posted by wellington03 View Post
    I've just mounted a 30mm Zeiss scope with a 50mm objective on a T 3 using Optilock "low" rings. There's about 4mm clearance, perhaps "extra low" would be OK ? as they are 2mm lower.
    Thought low would be better. Worried about the ase ns mod might get in the way off of the view through scope. What u think

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Sniper View Post
    Thought low would be better. Worried about the ase ns mod might get in the way off of the view through scope. What u think
    My T3 has a T4 mod, it can be seen on low mag, under 4x, but to be honest it's not a problem as the eye tends to be drawn to the centre of the reticle. All things considered "low" seem perfect.

Mike

yes feller sako /tikka site quote ---- Is there a measurement table somewhere end quote.. i have few sets of 1" scope tube size in blue rings only but at 69 a set cant do em free sorry
    think one set is extra low other is high

http://www.sako.fi/
    Last edited by paul o'; 19-02-2013 at 18:32.

30mm Low rings required, not Med as stated in title please. Have a pair of 1" to swop if thats any good?