Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X Trails don't like trees!! I'm gutted!!!

X Trails don't like trees!! I'm gutted!!!

For those who saw my other thread I found a lovely X Trail this week but things have gone tits up fast!!!

Picked up the car 4.30pm yesterday and at 10.30am this morning at a car boot while reversing a ****ing tree jumped out from nowhere and I backed into the ******* thing!! Made a right mess as you can see. Onto the insurance company less than 24hrs after getting it.

I'm gutted coz it WAS in tip top condition!! Scared the crapola out of my kids in the back too when the window went with a bang!!

Only good thing is that the 3 worse marks on the motor were on the tailgate and the rear bumper so at least they'll get sorted now!! I'm gonna get the p1ss ripped from all angles at work tmoro I know it!!

The tree!!

The mess!!

Last edited by stratts; 18-02-2013 at 11:12. Reason: Removed number plate

sorry ma man,bloody trees!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    For those who saw my other thread I found a lovely X Trail this week but things have gone tits up fast!!!

Picked up the car 4.30pm yesterday and at 10.30am this morning at a car boot while reversing a ****ing tree jumped out from nowhere and I backed into the ******* thing!! Made a right mess as you can see. Onto the insurance company less than 24hrs after getting it.

I'm gutted coz it WAS in tip top condition!! Scared the crapola out of my kids in the back too when the window went with a bang!!

Only good thing is that the 3 worse marks on the motor were on the tailgate and the rear bumper so at least they'll get sorted now!! I'm gonna get the p1ss ripped from all angles at work tmoro I know it!!

The tree!!

The mess!!

Did you get the trees insurance details?

I know accidents happen but looking back at the pics again I can't believe I never saw the fecking great thing!! I aint pranged a car in over 20 years!!

I won't sleep well tnite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOh View Post
    Did you get the trees insurance details?
    Ha ha!!

Like pedestrians, trees jump out of nowhere and do a lot of damage. Afterwards, they just stand there as innocent as you please.

That will buff out buddy, new boot and bumper will be sorted buddy I did a similar thing 3 days after I got my l200.....

Dont know whats worse!!! Reversing into a tree or telling everybody you done that.. Hang your head in shame!!

Nutty

Look on the bright side no one was hurt apart from your pride its all reparable. I did a very similar thing a couple of years ago I had all my dogs in the boot they had huffed the rear window up I was on my way home from a shoot I reversed onto my drive and there was a loud bang. I had reversed into my neighbors car he had decided to park it on my drive without telling me thought I was still away in Scotland stalking.

You ass,i suppose you could show the insurance company you last thread without the damage