H4H lot2 and raffle 2

stav

LOT 2 IS FOR
1 gun, walk/stand day, pheasant,woodcock,duck - Strathspey, near Grantown on Spey

Lunch incl

Bag - approx 30 head

Day can be arranged in 2013 season
MANY THANKS TO BAMBISLAYER.

please pm me with your bid

RAFFLE 2 IS FOR
a pair of the sticks I sell on here to auction. It's certainly for a good cause, I've lost one mate to the conflict in Afghanistan and have 2 cousins out there on and off so its close to my heart! MANY THANKS TO TJWAINES

THESE WILL RUN FROM 8PM 17,02,13 TO 8PM 24,02,13 PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 2 FOR REFFERENCE WHEN YOU PAY.
£2 per ticket (5 for a £10) please put raffle 2 as a refference when having ago to www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/itsgoingtohurt

Last edited:
glyn 1 you are now the highest bidder and have sorted my inbox out (lot 2 £150)
many thanks stav

Last edited:
hi guy's, only 3 of us had ago on this raffle so far, the last raffle was won by someone who only bought 2 tickets so must be worth ago at £2 a ticket. got too be in it to win it. these are the best twin sticks on the market and valued at £60.

cheers stav

I'd rather just donate the cost of the materials and postage than let a set ago for £6, but Ill let you decide!

Looks like something will have to be done along the lines of minimum number of tickets for the raffle prizes or extend the time for tickets to be bought for items not reaching there 'reserve'.
What about putting up a similar thing to what I did with my quad sticks? A table of 100 and folk put their name against each number for £2 or however many 'tickets' they want then once the 100 tickets (or however many you decide is reasonable)are soled the draw is made?

in edit....mods could make separate stickies for each H4H raffle until they are completed?

Fully appreciate the sentiments of the above and don't disagree. But think there is a good system here and have faith in SD members - obviously except from those on my 'list' :-| :D

the raffle is going well, any more for any more??? and lot 2 still stands at £150

cheers stav

Back