Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chiller

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

chiller

Right lads,

this was given to me but since im packing in for a while and have no way of moving it now,

I have asked Craig 1S1K if he wants this if not....( so he has first dibs)......................................... then there is a free holsten pilsner single glass door chiller in Tidworth up for grabs.

I have not had a full look at it but if its a fuse gone then you have chiller for free,

7' x 2.5' x 2.5, glass door

FREE:

the reason its free is that the lady in the shop is not allowed to test/change the fuse in the thing and since it stopped they have just placed it in the back of the shop and left it.

so over to Craig to see if he wants it first.

thank you

bob.

any interested parties please drop a reply on this thread and we will go from there.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Right lads,

this was given to me but since im packing in for a while and have no way of moving it now,

I have asked Craig 1S1K if he wants this if not....( so he has first dibs)......................................... then there is a free holsten pilsner single glass door chiller in Tidworth up for grabs.

I have not had a full look at it but if its a fuse gone then you have chiller for free,

7' x 2.5' x 2.5, glass door

FREE:

the reason its free is that the lady in the shop is not allowed to test/change the fuse in the thing and since it stopped they have just placed it in the back of the shop and left it.

so over to Craig to see if he wants it first.

thank you

bob.

any interested parties please drop a reply on this thread and we will go from there.
    Could I put my name on this bob if Craig says no. Cheers buddy

73's
    HKC Jr

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Could I put my name on this bob if Craig says no. Cheers buddy

73's
    HKC Jr
    No Bother Pete,

its in the shop just around from my house in tidders.

bob.,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Hi bob

i will be taking this chap am just trying to get a man with a van or do you think it will fit in me car.
    Sorry lads.

Regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    Hi bob

i will be taking this chap am just trying to get a man with a van or do you think it will fit in me car.
    Sorry lads.

Regards
    Craig
    Hi Bud

sadly i don't think it will fit, i popped in the other night to get some stuff for the girls and had a look, its a bit of a beast.

i am off to cornwall in the morning bud(4 hours there and 4 hours back) and was going to pop in for a cuppa,but im with the big boss tomorrow, so i cant ask lord ? to pop in for a cuppa, .

bob.

Hi bob

Sorry lads.

Regards
    Craig
    If it fits in the Volvo Craig, I'll move it for ya if you cover the petrol bud

I have a Kia sorenta 7 seater at the mo so I think it may fit if bobs measurement are correct
    But I will let you know tramp thanks for the offer.
    craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

I have a Kia sorenta 7 seater at the mo so I think it may fit if bobs measurement are correct
    But I will let you know tramp thanks for the offer.
    craig
    If it don't fit yours, it won't fit mine. Mines (not) bigger than yours !!! Lol

If it won't fit in my Landrover it will certainly fit in my trailor so that's sorted then