Thread: hi from east devon

hi from east devon

hi ,
    a bit late introducing myself so sorry for that ! you can have a good guess at my name ,and from the above my location! just coming back to stalking after a 13 year break since we moved to devon from sw scotland ,just going through the process of getting another fac after doing my dsc1 last april down in exeter with the bds ,and enrolled for the dsc2, all my previouse stalking experience with deer was with roe but now have the oportunity to stalk sika and red ,been game shootig for 30 years ,and keen fisherman for 43 ,i have been very lucky this time to meet a forum member who has rekindled the interest in stalking ! though not sure the wife sees it the same way "best keep your head down tony !" like to think of myself as a stalker rather than a shooter if that makes sense ! " recon thats it for now
    all the best
    glyn

welcome to the site glyn,when you mentioned the name tony,is he a big lad from the other side of the river from you

I always keep my head down mate

hi tikka
    yup thats him !girt big ugly guy! not like me ,he is causing me some grief with all this new gear i need to keep buying though ,well someones got to have the blame for it and the o/h knows i'm an angel and butter would'nt melt in my mouth ,on a serious note yes its the same guy you met last year ,he's a diamond but dont tell him i said so !

I have heard all about this guy Tony, from Andy seems he can lead folk into stalking.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...... GOOD MAN

Dont believe all you hear malcom

i thought there could only be one tony in devon.well one who gets you into trouble anway .