Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many have seen one of these

How many have seen one of these

Hi all

i just wonted to know if many people have ever seen one of these.

I was out for a walk with my daughter who took the pictures I managed to get her within about 60 yards and she was so chuffed to have seen one of these. I have to admit I have never seen one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

yep about 3 years ago on my bit at romsey 2 pure white fallow. shame as they did not last too long and it was not me who shot them i could not bring myself to do it.

IanF uses them as Judas Goats to mark the herds
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Have seen a couple of white red stags before in the highlands and perthshire

Essex use to have quite a few knocking about but have not seen one for many years seems all the lighter ones have been poached, damn shame.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Yea I hear that. There was another white just behind a bush but not as white as this one. That was two in a herd of 10 it was a fantastic site and one I will never forget.
    I don't think I could bring myself to shoot one like that.

Regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Have shot and seen plenty of white fallow
    rockingham forest , Corby , Rutland and south lincolnshire
    regards cwd

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    IanF uses them as Judas Goats to mark the herds
    Any sensible deer manager leaves the white ones, no point making things difficult for yourself.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

I saw a white grey squirrel this morning if that counts

Were you in Narnia ??