Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm really not amused !

I'm really not amused !

I have just been in formed that my wifes oldest and bestest friend is getting married and that means 100% that a trip to Australia is on the cards !

so off i go to the office to look up sambar stalking etc on the interweb like a kiddie in a sweet shop , only for the wife to shout down the hall way , I KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO , DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT THE RIFLE STAYS AT HOME ! (that is the poilte version !)

her reason is that when we got married , i spent every morning and evening of our honeymoon stalking sika up in inverness and aparently this trip is HER honeymoon because ive had mine !!!!!!!!

is this fair grounds for divorce ???

im really not amused !

i think we could be in for our first row shortly ......

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

im really not amused !

i think we could be in for our first row shortly

You only just got married then ?

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    im really not amused !

i think we could be in for our first row shortly

You only just got married then ?
    no 3 yrs in september mate , been togther nearly 7 and never a harsh word between us !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

But she said the rifle stays at home, surely you could borrow one out there........

Why is it wives know what we are thinking before we even know ??

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    I have just been in formed that my wifes oldest and bestest friend is getting married and that means 100% that a trip to Australia is on the cards !

so off i go to the office to look up sambar stalking etc on the interweb like a kiddie in a sweet shop , only for the wife to shout down the hall way , I KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO , DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT THE RIFLE STAYS AT HOME ! (that is the poilte version !)

her reason is that when we got married , i spent every morning and evening of our honeymoon stalking sika up in inverness and aparently this trip is HER honeymoon because ive had mine !!!!!!!!

is this fair grounds for divorce ???

im really not amused !

i think we could be in for our first row shortly ......
    treat them mean keep them keen kick her ass in to touch, and tell her its your friend not mine so I want to enjoy the trip as much you so the other love on my life my rifle comes along as well if not you go on your own give her an ultimatum or at least blackmail her.....

Lee try the aushunt forum for sambar, there are a couple of their lads on SD.

sinbad
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    no 3 yrs in september mate , been togther nearly 7 and never a harsh word between us !

Alison did say you do as your told!

But she has not said anything about no stalking..... estate rifle it is then!!
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

I hate to say it but perhaps spending every morning and evening of your honeymoon out stalking has come back to bite you? That's a bit OTT don't you think? If my mrs went off twice daily on our honeymoon to do something without me I'd be less than impressed.

Looks like you'd better leave the gun at home - you owe her one big time!