I'm really not amused !

User00014

I have just been in formed that my wifes oldest and bestest friend is getting married and that means 100% that a trip to Australia is on the cards !

so off i go to the office to look up sambar stalking etc on the interweb like a kiddie in a sweet shop , only for the wife to shout down the hall way , I KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO , DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT THE RIFLE STAYS AT HOME ! (that is the poilte version !)

her reason is that when we got married , i spent every morning and evening of our honeymoon stalking sika up in inverness and aparently this trip is HER honeymoon because ive had mine !!!!!!!!

is this fair grounds for divorce ???

im really not amused !

i think we could be in for our first row shortly ......

im really not amused !

i think we could be in for our first row shortly

You only just got married then ? :p

I have just been in formed that my wifes oldest and bestest friend is getting married and that means 100% that a trip to Australia is on the cards !

so off i go to the office to look up sambar stalking etc on the interweb like a kiddie in a sweet shop , only for the wife to shout down the hall way , I KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO , DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT THE RIFLE STAYS AT HOME ! (that is the poilte version !)

her reason is that when we got married , i spent every morning and evening of our honeymoon stalking sika up in inverness and aparently this trip is HER honeymoon because ive had mine !!!!!!!!

im really not amused !

treat them mean keep them keen kick her ass in to touch, and tell her its your friend not mine so I want to enjoy the trip as much you so the other love on my life my rifle comes along as well if not you go on your own give her an ultimatum or at least blackmail her.....

Lee try the aushunt forum for sambar, there are a couple of their lads on SD.

sinbad

I hate to say it but perhaps spending every morning and evening of your honeymoon out stalking has come back to bite you? That's a bit OTT don't you think? If my mrs went off twice daily on our honeymoon to do something without me I'd be less than impressed.

Looks like you'd better leave the gun at home - you owe her one big time!

You're doing well then pal, I went to australia to get married (she being aussie) took a 243 with me were there for a month and got married on the 14th day of the stay. On the 15th day packed all the camping gear, loaded the boat up and went bush with the new brother in law nearly the shortest marriage on record :rofl: as she had delusions about touring about for a honeymoon. In all fairness she was invited to go camping but declined. Been married for 7 years now and no ones more amazed than myself.

I went to a wedding of friends of the wife in south carolina, on the morning of the wedding, the groom and me went looking for a turkey to shoot,

Hi Lee,
I see an opportunity here, don't take your rifle, make some discreet enquiries, and drop in some hints, you have a really nice wife there, why upset her, i reckon she will relent.
BUT,if she doen't relent the opportunity is....think of the brownie points earned, and payback is your trip of a lifetime to hunt in Montana!
Cheers
Richard

Lee tell here you are willing to stay another week if you can have a couple of days on the deer as obviously this is a chance of a lifetime never to be repeated well until next time anyway
Good luck

+ 1 estate rifle , failing that divorce , .....cant go all that way and just do a wedding,its not right. ........:cool: ...

Whos the Boss in your house
Come on grow a pair

Sugest you spend some time as she asks, then have some you time after a few days
Good Luck

im really not amused !

Dump her in Oz and you go on to the North Island of New Zealand for some cracking Sika Stalking !

Back