Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Automatic game feeder - ez feed game feeder

Automatic game feeder - ez feed game feeder

For sale this digital automatic game feeder , made by ez feed . It has a digital clock on it which you pre set 2 times . The spinner then activates on the top and spins out your pre set amount of feed . It can spin wheat , pellets and mixed seed . Ideal for feeding pheasants to boar ( must be mounted high out of the reach of the pig )
    ive just tested it , it's all working .

In the pictures , the base screws on to cover the computer module making it weatherproof .

55 Ono

Is it a whistling auto feeder?

No , you set your feed times in the clock and then at those times a spinner is activated to distribute the feed . When its not activated no feed will come out .

Thanks for that worked that out from the first post!! I only ask as I had a couple years ago that whistled before the spinner started throwing the feed out, fantastic bit of kit.
    Last edited by Chris Stephens; 19-02-2013 at 19:03. Reason: none

Will you post it if so how much for the postage were in the Scottish Borders
    or text me 07802 968800 Darren

this feeder is on bushwear for 50 quid hope whoever bought it got it cheaper than asking price
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Do you have a link for the bushwear one?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    this feeder is on bushwear for 50 quid hope whoever bought it got it cheaper than asking price
    If that's the case I was ripped off 7 years ago when I bought it . But thanks for the helpful comment Robert . You could have just pm'ed me if you were concerned .
    Last edited by Acm; 11-03-2013 at 20:35.

wow wow wow hand bags down lads , i have came across all wrong i meant that there is one similar on bushwear if there was more than one person wanting this feeder and the seller only had 1 for sale just trying to help others , and there is one on bush wear for 50 quid BushWear - Outdoor clothing shooting and stalking equipment
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!