Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cautionary tale, a very good update.

Cautionary tale, a very good update.

Hi All.

I have today had very good communication with Pete Lincoln of Roedale Precision and we now fully understand each others difficult position.
    We have come to a very amicable agreement that resolves all issues in a way that suits us both.
    One thing I would also add which I should have mentioned in my post is that the Sako Pete worked on is one hell of a shooter, the quality of the finished work was never an issue.
    Just thought I should to be fair.

Thanks also for all the kind words by the way.

I would also like admin to remove the first post?

Fairplay to you.........

Good for you, the cretin who robbed me just called me a liar, then when I proved him wrong the thread was deleted without explanation (trade member).

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyDoom View Post
    Good for you, the cretin who robbed me just called me a liar, then when I proved him wrong the thread was deleted without explanation (trade member).
    An explanation would have been nice I suppose
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; 15-03-2013 at 08:48.

Uncalled for comments, not in the spirit of the site and not welcome.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 15-03-2013 at 08:56.

I hate trial by forum. If someone buys something they cannot afford. Pays half then walks away. They loose. Simples. You did not get what you wanted but you did not loose. That was down to the generosity of the other party. If you do not want the rifle why is it not in the sales column. Hopefully admin will hit delete on this thread too. How many more will you hijack because you have an audience. Trial by forum, I find PR not guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p View Post
    I hate trial by forum. If someone buys something they cannot afford. Pays half then walks away. They loose. Simples. You did not get what you wanted but you did not loose. That was down to the generosity of the other party. If you do not want the rifle why is it not in the sales column. Hopefully admin will hit delete on this thread too. How many more will you hijack because you have an audience. Trial by forum, I find PR not guilty.
    The issue is they called him a liar he proved that he wasn't there for they lied not him, that's the issue for me end of, no I probably wouldn't have gone the route bunny doom did but wouldn't like to be called a liar end of, that's why the thread was pulled because B&N are a trade member and no doubt were not to happy to have got caught out.....

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Shocking behaviour indeed they should be ashamed of themselves money obviously talks
    Lets get one thing abundantly clear and straight shall we!!

First off we do not pull threads because someone is a trade member. And at £10 per month forn trade membership we do not make a hell of a lot of money do we. This pays to run this site, a good site that helps many people out, including paying for up to 5 people through their level one course, and other donations to causes that we do not openly advertise.

Secondly openly defaming a person character on an open forum is not the best way to sort out an issue. I always find it best to sort it out man to man, I am not picking sides here, we as in Admin have to remain impartial as much as possible. You may not be aware but there are rules and regulations that we have to adhere to with running a site, this has obviously not be taken into account by yourself.

Lastly we try to run a good and fair site, and the aim of this site is for everyone to enjoy, learn and make friends. I like to think that we have succeeded in many ways, but your comment about the site owners being only in it for money I would like you to remove VERY QUICKLY PLEASE.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Lets get one thing abundantly clear and straight shall we!!

First off we do not pull threads because someone is a trade member. And at £10 per month forn trade membership we do not make a hell of a lot of money do we. This pays to run this site, a good site that helps many people out, including paying for up to 5 people through their level one course, and other donations to causes that we do not openly advertise.

Secondly openly defaming a person character on an open forum is not the best way to sort out an issue. I always find it best to sort it out man to man, I am not picking sides here, we as in Admin have to remain impartial as much as possible. You may not be aware but there are rules and regulations that we have to adhere to with running a site, this has obviously not be taken into account by yourself.

Lastly we try to run a good and fair site, and the aim of this site is for everyone to enjoy, learn and make friends. I like to think that we have succeeded in many ways, but your comment about the site owners being only in it for money I would like you to remove VERY QUICKLY PLEASE.
    Ill edit that comment but not my others ....

This thread serves no further purpose what so ever and is therefore closed, and is off thread from the original poster as it is nothing to do with a recent thread about another company.

Open forums are fine, but PLEASE be aware that we are goverened by certain regulations regarding running this site. Something that planely has not even entered into the minds of some people, but then its not their responsability is it
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.