Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Remington 700SA Left hand action (or clone)

  1. #1

    Remington 700SA Left hand action (or clone)

    Hi All
    As above: does anyone have a left hand short Remington 700 action preferably with magnum bolt face OR clone. Anything, even complete rifle, considered. Stainless preferred.
    I know I could order one from any of the high class manufacturers, but I need one now.
    Cash waiting.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 243ack View Post
    Hi All
    As above: does anyone have a left hand short Remington 700 action preferably with magnum bolt face OR clone. Anything, even complete rifle, considered. Stainless preferred.
    I know I could order one from any of the high class manufacturers, but I need one now.
    Cash waiting.
    This phrase always amuses me.

    Are you an RFD perhaps?
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    This phrase always amuses me.

    Are you an RFD perhaps?
    'Easily amused' springs to mind! .
    Yes, I am a part time RFD - and keen shooter, part time gamekeeper, HGV driver, DoT 1st Class Steam and Motor Engineer, DSC level 2, albeit in my twilight-ish years. Having been badly let down by a 'rifle builder' who destroyed my existing action, I am now looking for a replacement.
    Do you have anything suitable for sale, Sir?.
    Last edited by 243ack; 20-02-2013 at 15:30.

  4. #4
    If the so called rifle builder destroyed your existing one should he not be suppling you with a new one.
    Which area of the country is he in so I can stay clear.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

  5. #5
    Are you avoiding custom actions on a cost basis or the fact you may have to wait for it .

    Keith

  6. #6
    I can have a Stiller precision Predator left had short mag bolt face with you within three to four days of payment and your rfd ,( subject to it not getting caught up in customs)

    PM me if you want it,

    Keith

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    If the so called rifle builder destroyed your existing one should he not be suppling you with a new one.
    Which area of the country is he in so I can stay clear.
    I agree, but that's the beggar of being a southpaw: when you try to sell one, its value is way less than 'conventional'. But when you want to buy, there are rare and costlier.
    Norfolk. pm me if you want further detail. Will not be disclosed on open forum.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by twg1 View Post
    I can have a Stiller precision Predator left had short mag bolt face with you within three to four days of payment and your rfd ,( subject to it not getting caught up in customs)

    PM me if you want it,

    Keith
    PM'd!.

  9. #9
    Attachment 25020

    PM'd you back. they are stainless with one piece bolts. will look similar to this one but short action

    Keith

  10. #10
    Sorted!.
    Thanks very much Keith.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Left hand Remington BDL 308
    By remmy in forum Firearms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-10-2012, 12:52
  2. *SOLD* Left Hand 22-250 remington 700
    By calton moor range in forum Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-03-2012, 16:32
  3. For Sale Remington left hand stock for 700 bdl in .243 (short action)
    By sanibel686 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-03-2011, 08:25
  4. For Sale Remington 700 VS .22-250 LEFT HAND
    By flyingfisherman in forum Firearms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 11:07
  5. FOR SALE LEFT HAND REMINGTON M700
    By dieseldan in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18-06-2010, 11:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •