Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Mcleods of Tain

Thank you Mcleods of Tain

I've never heard a bad word said against them, and I'm certainly not going to start now.
    This time yesterday morning I picked up the phone to Greggor, had an informed discussion about various scopes and my needs, I parted with a sum of money for a new Swarovski scope to grace the .375, and this morning, 24hrs later, my new scope was waiting for me in the office when I got into work.
    Now thats what I call good customer service.

Thank you Mcleods, yet another happy customer!

They certainly go the extra mile, and that's why they build and retain such a strong customerbase... (Sako 75 and Swaro Z6i from them myself)

It's not rocket surgery, but there are some fly-by-night operators (mentioned on here) that pop up, make fantastic promises, take the cash, and Foxtrot Oscar

Great to have some positive news shared!

Cheers
    i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

We have been calling into the shop for the last few years when up that way, and its one of the best well stocked i have visited and Gregor is most helpful.

He has cornered the market up there really with Forestry, Fishing, Stalking and Shooting hasn't he... and rarely do we leave the shop without buying something!

Regular Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    This time yesterday morning I picked up the phone to Greggor, had an informed discussion about various scopes and my needs, I parted with a sum of money for a new Swarovski scope [] and this morning, 24hrs later, my new scope was waiting for me in the office when I got into work.
    Now thats what I call good customer service.

Thank you Mcleods, yet another happy customer!
    Had exactly the same experience as yourself. Couldn't recomend them enough.

I got a shotgun up there when I was working on an estate up there and it's a great shop! Good customer service!!!

i have to agree with what has been allready said, i bought my last scope and binoculars over the phone from gregor at a better price than i could obtain elsewhere and they arrived the next morning lovely bloke to deal with i would recomend him

Glad to hear it. I bought a z6i off him this morning. Best deal by far (and I looked)

Ezzy

I have used Tain for 20 years but i have found Bushwear which is one mile away will match his price but only when they know the sale is going to Gregor. I still give the wee man the sale as he quotes the best price first.

Well if you are coming to the Fair in Kelso, those who have only dealt with him by post will get the chance to thank him in person!