Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox Photos Needed!

Fox Photos Needed!

Some of you may know that for some time I've been compiling a book on hunting foxes with a rifle. As part of this exercise, I needed lots of good photos. Unfortunately, someone seems to have shot most of them around here, so although I have thousands of images of foxes with bullet holes in, I have very few indeed of live ones...

Here's the problem - although I may get some royalties for the book at some point in the future, I'm not getting paid anything up front. Instead, I'll be getting a pile of free books. Consequently, I can't afford to go buying the photos from any of the usual image suppliers.

I therefore either need to find someone in the south-west with a tame/captive fox so that I can go and take the photos myself, or I need to obtain some images from other people. Or preferably both...

The photos need to be of publishable quality - clear, crisp, and of a high enough resolution to be 'use-able'. In return, I'm willing to give a free signed copy of my book to anyone who provides me with a photo that gets used, and also credit them with its supply. I hope it goes without saying that anyone who is kind enough to help out must own the rights to the image, or have permission to use it.

So - whatcha got?

hi davie here send me your phone no,and i will send you lots and your address and i will send you some good photos'''........atb davie

I have some of the 'Kennick' fox that frequented the reservoir near Christow in Devon but i doubt they will be of publication quality, less than 5 meg.
    I will try and find one if you drop me a pm with your email addy.
    Cheers
    Richard

Thanks, Chaps - I just got in from another foxing session, so I'll answer you both properly in the morning!

Like this?

Attachment 25030Attachment 25031

Use these if they're any good.
    I'll take some of a heavily pregnant vixen and the dog over the weekend if she hasnt dropped by then.

Got 5 or 6 coming into a feeding station on ground they dont want em shot and the mrs is quite taken with them (she still holds the lamp on them on the estate though where there's no mercy )
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I spent a day on a photoshoot of which part of it was foxes. I may have one or two that you may fine useful. Trying to remember if they are already online. Well I can dig them out anyway and you can have a look see if any are of use.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

contact lisa munns photography, tell her Gary suggested you ask her, im sure she will help. she has lots in her online gallery, and loads more i'm sure.

http://www.lisamunnsphotography.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    I spent a day on a photoshoot of which part of it was foxes. I may have one or two that you may fine useful. Trying to remember if they are already online. Well I can dig them out anyway and you can have a look see if any are of use.
    Many thanks - that would be most appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    contact lisa munns photography, tell her Gary suggested you ask her, im sure she will help. she has lots in her online gallery, and loads more i'm sure.

http://www.lisamunnsphotography.co.uk/
    Many thanks - I'll do that!

Sorry, only with perforations:

Cheers!

K

Nice photo though!