set trigger cz 550

matt_1029

Just realised my cz 550 308 has got a set trigger , Never even thought to look before . Is this standard on this gun or is it a extra the last owner put on? Only paid 300 quid for the gun and a set of warne mounts . Its shoots a good group as well , think i got a bargin .

Set triggers come as standard with CZ,s as does accuracy and reliability. You have a real bargain. As you may guess I love CZ and I have 3. All faultless.
Great guns. Tusker:D

My first CF was a CZ and I loved it, knocked them down just fine

The only bit I detested was the set trigger, and I will never have one again,, couldn`t stand the thing.

£300 is relatively top money so I assume it`s a minter

Enjoy it anyway. It will out shoot most folk

My first CF was a CZ and I loved it, knocked them down just fine

The only bit I detested was the set trigger, and I will never have one again,, couldn`t stand the thing.

£300 is relatively top money so I assume it`s a minter

Enjoy it anyway. It will out shoot most folk

If you don't like the set part, then adjust it out, you then have a really good normal trigger.
As for £300 being top money, I don't think so, a new one is the better part £900

Neil. :)

If you don't like the set part, then adjust it out, you then have a really good normal trigger.
As for £300 being top money, I don't think so, a new one is the better part £900

£600 new, but yes, I was thinking of another model, £300 is cheapish

£600 new, but yes, I was thinking of another model, £300 is cheapish

RRP is over £900, lets hope they continue to be discounted for a while yet.
Saying that, the RRP on my CZ527 hornet was £820 2 1/2 years ago, I didn't pay that thankfully.

My gunsmith buddy has 550's in 375 H&H , 416 Rigby and 505 Gibbs and all three have the set trigger !

When I worked up loads for him in all 3 I used the set triggers at the bench .

And let me tell you , EVERYONE NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE a 505 Gibbs at the bench using a set trigger . The first one just might open a whole new world to the shooter unless he is physically and mentally PREPARED LOL's !

Back