Thread: selling sako .17hmr ? movein up a cal

selling sako .17hmr ? movein up a cal

PRICE DROP NOW 600
    thinking of up sizeing to a 20cal
    before i do the shop thing is anyone wanting to buy a
    .17 HMR Quad Synthetic Bolt Action second hand Rifle (R/H) comes with atec mod and rings 30mil for a 56mil obj scope and an extra 10 round mag inc also a pull string thing for cleaning, if its face to face 100rds H-17gr free. i also have lots more ammo for sale at an old rate if rifle sells, its done very little i have use it a few nights out on the bunnys, but as my force do's not let us use them for fox i have no use for it anymore, this is the only reasion iam selling this cracking good nr new rifle and moveing up to a .20 cal' ish.
    looking for 700 ono, all in if its a rfd to rfd buyer to arrange and pay for collection. willing to travel if no more than 100mile from southend-on-sea essex . 400 bank trans rest on delivery, so please pm me if you would like to buy this rifle. i can send email pix if needed but if you wish one you have a clue what it looks like .
    Paul o'
    Last edited by paul o'; 22-02-2013 at 15:51.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Paul. a very nice rifle i had one for a while

place it in the firearms sales section bud,

will do better in that section.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

thanks bob must be having a old moment

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Paul. a very nice rifle i had one for a while

place it in the firearms sales section bud,

will do better in that section.

bob.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    thanks bob must be having a old moment
    don't we all.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

bob you have done this selling rifles a bit what would you say on the price iam requesting?? i normly trade in or buy new or give away don't sell outright as a rule

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    don't we all.

bob.
    Last edited by paul o'; 21-02-2013 at 15:19.

Probably a bit on the high side bud. Roughly (depending on the type of ammo and the type of rings) has a new cost of around 800ish so you would maybe get 500ish second hand as long as it is in mint condition. Have a look at some of the private sales on gunst*r etc and see how much there going for. Dont rule out a trade in either - i just got offered more trading in my 243 than i wouldve got in a private sale

thanks bigboab just had a look on gun trader thay go s/h 650 crap scope and a sak mod no extras other than that nowt but iam open for a bit of a bid think i let it run a bit then prob trade it in i fancy a 204 or 20 practical but don't want a boommer for around the farm.
    paul o'

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboab29 View Post
    Probably a bit on the high side bud. Roughly (depending on the type of ammo and the type of rings) has a new cost of around 800ish so you would maybe get 500ish second hand as long as it is in mint condition. Have a look at some of the private sales on gunst*r etc and see how much there going for. Dont rule out a trade in either - i just got offered more trading in my 243 than i wouldve got in a private sale