Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This forum is ace - A proper feel good thread!!

This forum is ace - A proper feel good thread!!

Without getting too soppy I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone on this forum and to say how much I enjoy coming on here.

In the relatively short time I've been an active member alot of people have helped in various ways by giving me stuff to get started, offering sound advice, making me feel welcome (and taking the piss!!) going out of their way to source rifles and of course I've been lucky enough to win 2 stalks and a roe sack!!

I won't name names but you all know who you are so thanks very much.

Hopefully I'll be around for some time and be able to give back as much as I've been given in years to come!

All the best and happy stalking,

Stratts

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Without getting too soppy I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone on this forum and to say how much I enjoy coming on here.

In the relatively short time I've been an active member alot of people have helped in various ways by giving me stuff to get started, offering sound advice, making me feel welcome (and taking the piss!!) going out of their way to source rifles and of course I've been lucky enough to win 2 stalks and a roe sack!!

Hopefully I'll be around for some time and be able to give back as much as I've been given in years to come!

Stratts
    nice one mate but we cant advise on avoiding trees Regards biker1
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

Ha ha get this, I asked a breaker if he had any bumpers in stock to which he mailed back 'All we have is a blue one which has the built in parking sensors!'

Bit friggin late for them!!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    nice one big man.

there are some top blokes on here. (wish i was one )

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Ha ha get this, I asked a breaker if he had any bumpers in stock to which he mailed back 'All we have is a blue one which has the built in parking sensors!'

Bit friggin late for them!!
    I've got a parking sensor... it shouts my name when I get too close to anything, it also tells me if I'm driving too fast or too close to the car in front. It even warns me of pedestrians and cyclists.

I often wonder how I managed before I met her
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

my parking sensor had a "pre warning" it makes a grab for the jeasus handle and squeels befor the instuctions come, i find it very useful as I have a couple of seconds to turn the radio up!!!

I concur. Just look at the auction for Leigh thread. Top place filled with top blokes.

Stratts
    good 1 there is some top lads on here all friendly and helpfull I'm filling up here ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    I've got a parking sensor... it shouts my name when I get too close to anything, it also tells me if I'm driving too fast or too close to the car in front. It even warns me of pedestrians and cyclists.

I often wonder how I managed before I met her
    What a coincidence I,ve got one just like that. Strange that they cant find the fuel filler cap.
    Tusker

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    What a coincidence I,ve got one just like that. Strange that they cant find the fuel filler cap.
    Tusker
    Mine must be broken as well - every time we approach a roundabout we have to stop, whether there's something coming or not.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!