Thread: Why all women should kill a stag

Why all women should kill a stag

In today's Telegraph. Very good article that puts the sport in a good light. Only downside is it will make it more popular!

Why all women should kill a stag - Telegraph

A decent enough read, Although I wasn't keen on the SEA as a backstop! .... a lot of diving & sailing goes on out there., Bryan May's reception of her outing and it's result didn't go down well!, So She achieved one there!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The image of Bryan May running around trying to put a condom on a stag in full rut is wonderful. I have seen semen being collected from a bull, but that image takes it to another level!

I think Brian May is going to go arround and feed every Hind a contraseptic pill every day. It makes about as much sense as importing Red deer in 1066
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Good article, but its the comments to the article that really make me worry. It really is amazing the number of uneducated, moralising t*ssers we have in this country spouting rubbish about something they have no understanding of. Gold help us should we have another world war, at least there'll be less in the queue for meat rations I guess!! We're doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post
    Good article, but its the comments to the article that really make me worry. It really is amazing the number of uneducated, moralising t*ssers we have in this country spouting rubbish about something they have no understanding of. Gold help us should we have another world war, at least there'll be less in the queue for meat rations I guess!! We're doomed!
    where's the like button

I thought she meant the dick Brian May to put a condom on to stop him spouting i didnt think she meant the stag

I'd like to take her up the Glen...

Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    I thought she meant the dick Brian May to put a condom on to stop him spouting i didnt think she meant the stag
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work

A good article. Having been a Queen fan all my life I am bit disappointed by BrianMays attitude, but then again he was always a bit wet. Could imagine Freddie shooting a stag or a hind for that matter without missing a beat. Watching my wife shoot 2 stags and remaining calm throughout was a great experience. Her marksmanship is amazing, even better her attitude.