this site

camathias

Hi
can anyone tell me y most of the time when i click on a topic / page the page takes quite a time to load then it ether comes up with error on page try internet explorer.or it just opens the page but after some time.
i have all so found this to happen when I'm trying to send PMS.

Have i got to alter some settings on my computer? or is it an ongoing site problem.
i do not have any problems on any other site i visit.

THANKS
Cam

server

Cam

I think its the old wind up server rather than your PC, as I always get the same problems irrespective of which PC I access the SD from.

Regs Lee

Cam

Are you talking about the "500 Server Error" type message? If so, it's not your PC. Mine suffers the same problem, even though I connected 2 mice to see if it made my PC run twice as fast ;)

One thing to be aware of is that if this error comes up when you are trying to post a reply, or send a PM, then just be careful. I clicked on 'Refresh' a few times before I realised that the reply had been posted/message sent originally. I ended up with lots of double posts, which was annoying, as most of what I write isn't interesting enough to read once, let alone twice :oops:

willie_gunn

I have found this site to be a little on the clunky side, no offence intended, but the issue mentioned here was cured for me by really giving it a hard double click, instead of the usual single mouse click for most other sites. Steve. :lol:

It's the site. Lets face it chaps, this is a shooters site not a geek site. We should be thankful we even have a site with such fancy options. We kill stuff and eat it, generally with alcohol, end of! My missus chooses the wallpaper and carpets - by God she knows her place!

Hillbilly said:
It's the site. Lets face it chaps, this is a shooters site not a geek site. We should be thankful we even have a site with such fancy options. We kill stuff and eat it, generally with alcohol, end of! My missus chooses the wallpaper and carpets - by God she knows her place!
Are you telling us you have a wife that`s trained? How did you manage that? :lol:
basil.

finnbear270 said:
I have found this site to be a little on the clunky side, no offence intended, but the issue mentioned here was cured for me by really giving it a hard double click, instead of the usual single mouse click for most other sites. Steve. :lol:
The double click certainly seems to have helped for me :D
Cheers, Pete.

Basil

well for a start I keep her in the kennel with the dogs. Let her out and feed her regularly so she can do her chores, then back in the kennel. If she behaves I sometimes let her clean my guns, obviously after she has finished her chores! (I wish)

Back