Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone we know?

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Somebody on here ??

  3. #3
    I thought you were looking at the ad for family days out with foxes in Epping forest, that appears at the bottom of the page.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by VSS View Post
    I thought you were looking at the ad for family days out with foxes in Epping forest, that appears at the bottom of the page.
    Hello matey

    Fired that gun yet ? Please tell me yer happy with it !!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Hello matey

    Fired that gun yet ? Please tell me yer happy with it !!
    No, not fired it yet. Still on the lookout for a cheap 2nd hand moderator to get me started, 'til I can afford a better one.
    I know I could zero it and use it without a mod, but I do prefer to keep the noise down!

    Asked the keeper to leave me a few foxes to sort out when I'm ready, whereupon he went out and shot 2 about 100 yards from my back door! Bugger.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Nothing new here I'm afraid, there are other ways too!

    In Midlands city areas the test has always been allegedly abused?

    The standard of driving observed would seem to bear this out, just drive the M6 anytime and watch the circus.
    Nottaclue and ass twitchingly dangerous some of them?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by old man View Post
    Nothing new here I'm afraid, there are other ways too!

    In Midlands city areas the test has always been allegedly abused?

    The standard of driving observed would seem to bear this out, just drive the M6 anytime and watch the circus.
    Nottaclue and ass twitchingly dangerous some of them?

    I daily refer to this place as "The Gladiator Academy", especially during the am "Rush hour"
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  8. #8
    Don't know the guy concerned but I have a feeling that my wife may know him, can't think of any other way that she could have gained her licence.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •