Few bits FOC. To novice starter stalker

Overlay

Hi guysI have some kit hanging in my store I don't use. Pair of stalking sticks ( wooden ones from monarch). New 3 in one gerber knife for stalking (new) Small light weight gambrel and rope. Rucksack ( not a roe sack) If there is a novice or new starter who's not loaded, who could make use of them and can collect them you are most welcome to them, to give someone a start. PM. me and I will arrange collection dateATBPhil

Last edited:
Hi guysI have some kit hanging in my store I don't use. Pair of stalking sticks ( wooden ones from monarch)3 in one folding knife for stalking (new)Small light weight gambrel and ropeRucksack ( not a roe sack)If there is a novice or new starter who's not loaded, who could make use of them and can collect them you are most welcome to them, to give someone a startPm me and I will arrange collection datePhil

well done phil , lovely gesture done it a couple of times my self i always like to help some one out if i can !

Very kind of you Philip! As a young stalker just starting out myself I'd have bitten your hand off but unfortunately I'm up in Scotland. I'm sure whoever accepts these will appreciate your generosity!

The generosity of some of the people on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
Good on you Philip.

Well done you, it's nice to see when someone is prepared to help new stalkers in a positive manner.

John

Back