Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Credit rating

Credit rating

So it's finally happened and we have lost our AAA rating but what do you think was going to happen if we are run by a bunch of unelected idiots from Brussels, we need to get out of the EU and get control of our country, its dragging us further in to its hold and we are going to be bankrupt as a country if it carries on that's for sure they want fiscal union and won't stop until they get it and that would spell the end for the UK as we know it, they want a United States of Europe and do not care how they get it......
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; 23-02-2013 at 00:50.

Quite a long sentence there Mongoose... take your chill pill and calm down or write a Direct debit for a Snow leopard or Polar Bear or if funds are scarce just adopt wee Fatussi from Africa for only 2 a month??

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    So it's finally happened and we have lost our AAA rating but what do you think was going to happen if we are run by a bunch of unelected idiots from Brussels, we need to get out of the EU and get control of our country, its dragging us further in to its hold and we are going to be bankrupt as a country if it carries on that's for sure they want fiscal union and won't stop until they get it and that would spell the end for the UK as we know it, they want a United States of Europe and do not care how they get it......
    Yes indeed, withdrawal from the EU would apparently save the nation
    8 Billion (net) per annum, however I can't see all those wealthy landowners giving up their mega euro cheques without a fight, wait for the howls of protest and us ordinary landless peasants being told that we don't understand how the EU works.
    atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Quite a long sentence there Mongoose... take your chill pill and calm down or write a Direct debit for a Snow leopard or Polar Bear or if funds are scarce just adopt wee Fatussi from Africa for only 2 a month??
    Oh I'm calm and funds are certainly not scarce, I just care about my country that's all and it can all go downhill very fast if we are not careful, and I really hate the fact that we spend approximately 40billion pounds a day to be part of Europe and be told what we can and can't do its crazy........

40 Billion a day... i don't think so?? That could save a few snow leopards or even send wee Fatussi to Eaton?

SD Regular
    My father fought in the last general European war, and my grandfather fought in the one before that, attacking in the first wave and citing his Corporal for the VC on the first day of the Battle of the Somme.

My mother, previous to marrying my father, was war widowed in that 1939 to 1945 conflict.

I am therefore the first of three generations in my family that has not had to fight in a general European war.

I think that the money we pay to the EC that ensures that such a war, on the terms of 1914-1918 or 1939-1945 will never again happen is, actually, quite cheap at the price and a bargain.

Now as to whether the EC is too large I'd agree. It was NEVER meant to be about Roumania or Bulgaria or Latvia or Lithuania but only ever, in simplet terms, see its origins, about setting in place a system to stop the Germans fighting the French over the Belgian's coal.

So is it now too large? Yes. But has its main purpose been worth the bill? Yes.

The country is going downhill because George Osbourne does not have a clue. In fact I think we'd be better paying that snow leopard 4 a month (yes, double) and employing in to sort the country's finances.

Cameron, in India, trying to get jbs for British business? A joke! he'd have been far better actually introducing legislation, or incentives, to stop British companies OUTSOURCING jobs to India in the first place! Call to book a rail ticket...India; call to sort out car insurance...India; call to query a gas bill with so-called British gas...India.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 23-02-2013 at 12:16.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    40 Billion a day... i don't think so?? That could save a few snow leopards or even send wee Fatussi to Eaton?
    Thats some of the figures I've read but they range from 30-40 million depending on who you believe but what I do no is we get out far less than we put in that's for sure.....
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; 23-02-2013 at 12:15.

The countrys ****ed two many immigrants and a government that wants to privatise the health service and everybody on the minimum wage the rich are getting richer and were all paying more for food fuel gas and electric if I was young I'd be off to Australia or Canada the Muslims will run this country before long

Quote Originally Posted by tom reveley View Post
    The countrys ****ed two many immigrants and a government that wants to privatise the health service and everybody on the minimum wage the rich are getting richer and were all paying more for food fuel gas and electric if I was young I'd be off to Australia or Canada the Muslims will run this country before long
    oh I agree with that as well but that's a different argument altogether.....