Pop up

Had it twice, close together when opening SD initially, then on looking at a thread, it's supposedly linked to SD & asks for your views,closed it straight off, but if it shows itself again I'll send it you Alex.

Had it twice, close together when opening SD initially, then on looking at a thread, it's supposedly linked to SD & asks for your views,closed it straight off, but if it shows itself again I'll send it you Alex.

Is your device fully patched, licenced and running AV? Regards JCS

This thing has resisted all of Alex's fixes, it's something to do with Facebook(crap), I clicked on the close option, & away we went! why we need Face **** on here I don't really know!

:cool:Hah!, I win!........... dumped Firefox 7 re installed IE!...... Facebook crap gone!!!!! with the added bonus of a renewed version of Hyperspeed? And that turd named Yontoo is history too!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done!

Now give your PC a good scanning and stay off those dodgy sites! :lol:

Yontoo has found it's way back when I open SD, but I had overlooked the simple option..... it's up there in the tools header, under addons & stuff,... has it's own little remove /disable option:doh:

Back