Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Country file

Country file

Is it just me or can anyone stand the so called farmer of country file don't no what it is but gets on my wick or is it just me

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.222 View Post
    Is it just me or can anyone stand the so called farmer of country file don't no what it is but gets on my wick or is it just me
    I must admit Joe I dislike his constant rants about farmers being skint,.......... I don't know any skint farmers.

and its not just you.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Mmm new bits of equipment every week, farming a load of bullsh*t hobby breeds and delegating the 'proper' farming to 2 other lads on the farm. Typical t*sser for the townie masses.
    Last edited by tjwaines; 24-02-2013 at 20:51.
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

Glad it's just not me thinks that ha ha!

call me cynical but i dont trust anyone with a perfect life!!! i'd love to find the time to do stuff but am too busy tying to scratch a living! getting old.
    Big bloke... but outta shape

Adam Henson? He walks a fine line; he has to please his BBC bosses on one hand, but also does what he can to diplomatically explain issues such the link between badgers and TB (for which he and his family received threats from the pro-badger lobby). He's a life-long farmer, who only started his TV career fairly recently.
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 24-02-2013 at 21:10.

Grinds my gears too. Gets a hell of a lot of funding from doing his rare breed cattle and sheep, as well as from the BBC. If your a keen viewer you'll also notice a new truck from week to week....apparently "given" to him for publicity. Never seen him do much real work!!
    Aim Small, Miss Small

Jealousy is terrible thing folks!!!!

If Carlsberg made farms, it would be an Adam Henson Farm!!!! I could be wrong, but I seem to recall he had muddy wellies in one episode a few years back?!?! Best fed cattle in the land I would say..

the company i work for had to some work accross his land recently, he dosent look skint lol, lots of farmer workers and the his farm shop was very nice.
    But he seems a down to earth guy and if i were in his shoes id do the same.