Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: August the 1st

August the 1st

I shall be out after a pricket or two on Saturday.

What is everyone up to?

All the best
    Moses

i,ll definitly be out,been lucky enough to get into a local estate to help with the cull
    will be more than happy just to see a few beasts but if i shoot one well that will be a bonus.good luck
    the scudd

i,ll definitly be out,been lucky enough to get into a local estate to help with the cull
    will be more than happy just to see a few beasts but if i shoot one well that will be a bonus.good luck
    the scudd

I shall be out over the weekend in West sussex. Just had a chat with another local stalker who is off this site and the Roe rut is on as well

Plenty of Fallow about the area I have back in June, so I hope I can catch up with a buck or two over the weekend, quad, dog the lot down for the weekend

Happy Days

Sikamalc

I've got a mate coming over from the midlands for the start of the Fallow buck season and hopefully a Munty or 2 so hope to catch up with a few that have been playing havoc with a couple of local farmers. There's not many fallow round this way but these are 2 groups of 5 bucks that they want thinning out.

ill be out no me new patch with a young lad showing him the ropes , i hope to stumple apot a spiker or 2 !

cheers lee

Well for me its the usual summer/autumn management jobs. Still got one group of red calves to ear tag then identify which mums they belong to.
    Also have got four stags cleaned their velvet off last week so will need to de-antler them before they start wrecking the place. Then 4 rutting groups to put together and before I know it will be strip grazing them all on turnips. Bugger! What happened to summer/

I will be out at first light hoping to catch up with 3 Sika stags so that my understudy can complete his DSC2

Hillbilly
    Hey Scudd, you should be busy at the reloading bench playing around with som of those fancy load recipes I sent you - leave the prickets to us!! He-he.

AUGUST 1

I will be on the ground for first light trying to find a few fallow prickets ,but i expect there alarm clocks have already alerted them to the fact that its the first of august and time to disapear.

Have a good and safe stalk guys and gals.
    ATB
    RICK O SHEA