August the 1st

moses

I shall be out after a pricket or two on Saturday.

What is everyone up to?

All the best
Moses

i,ll definitly be out,been lucky enough to get into a local estate to help with the cull :D
will be more than happy just to see a few beasts but if i shoot one well that will be a bonus.good luck
the scudd

i,ll definitly be out,been lucky enough to get into a local estate to help with the cull :D
will be more than happy just to see a few beasts but if i shoot one well that will be a bonus.good luck
the scudd

I shall be out over the weekend in West sussex. Just had a chat with another local stalker who is off this site and the Roe rut is on as well :D

Plenty of Fallow about the area I have back in June, so I hope I can catch up with a buck or two over the weekend, quad, dog the lot down for the weekend :D

Happy Days

Sikamalc

I've got a mate coming over from the midlands for the start of the Fallow buck season and hopefully a Munty or 2 so hope to catch up with a few that have been playing havoc with a couple of local farmers. There's not many fallow round this way but these are 2 groups of 5 bucks that they want thinning out.

ill be out no me new patch with a young lad showing him the ropes , i hope to stumple apot a spiker or 2 !

cheers lee

Well for me its the usual summer/autumn management jobs. Still got one group of red calves to ear tag then identify which mums they belong to.
Also have got four stags cleaned their velvet off last week so will need to de-antler them before they start wrecking the place. Then 4 rutting groups to put together and before I know it will be strip grazing them all on turnips. Bugger! What happened to summer/

I will be out at first light hoping to catch up with 3 Sika stags so that my understudy can complete his DSC2 :lol: :lol:

Hey Scudd, you should be busy at the reloading bench playing around with som of those fancy load recipes I sent you - leave the prickets to us!! He-he.

AUGUST 1

I will be on the ground for first light trying to find a few fallow prickets ,but i expect there alarm clocks have already alerted them to the fact that its the first of august and time to disapear. :lol:

Have a good and safe stalk guys and gals.
ATB
RICK O SHEA

I'll be heading to our patch on Friday night, 1.5 hour drive. Set up the tent, do a bit of a reccy.

Out on the ground by 4.30am, hopefully bump into a Sika.

I will be out for a 4am meet with a site member on his ground near Salisbury on a Fallow cull and will also be meeting another two site members who are travelling down..

Looking forward to it

Terry

:eek:

My God, what have I unleashed?!

If this is retaliation for my "pie in the sky" comment about highseats with microwaves in them, I'm sorry!! Oh so sorry.....

Besides nothing fishy about regretting plans made months ago, not realising that the trip would be on the glorious first......

Oh God there it goes again.......

Amir,

Is 'fishing for cod in Brighton' some kind of modern euphemism for something filthy and deviant :eek: ? If so, please wash your hands before coming round to my house...

I shall be taking a quiet very early morning ramble around the local golf course on Saturday morning in the hope of encountering fallow near the fifth and ninth holes (I'm not joking; I've shot more deer here than anywhere else put together). They've been spotted several times this week so the chances are above average that the .270 will get a work out. Even better, I get to use a little electric buggy to extract the carcass!

Adam.

COd

Gents

I am deeply worried about those boys (Gabriel & Amir)-they even sound bent!

They are off unger the cover of a cod fishing trip to play sailors in the Gay Capital of Britan, with various other blokes of the same intent! :D

Whell thats what I think anyway :D :D :D

Lee

The f**ck?!?! :eek:

:evil:

Right, MR ADAMANT (in itself exhibit one m'lud, if in origin not actually bent, such a captivatingly accurate facsimile of it that it makes no odds )

Acoording my to my moral compass, I am satisfied merely catching and then eating the fish.

Understand? Catch, then eat, with no intermediate, one might say, deviant steps aimed at "improving" it's "flavour" or "tenderness" or whatever else you said the advantages of your "technique" were.

So there!

Back