Thread: My Plummer

great dogs. i have had plummers most of my life. great hunters and pets

Account Suspended
    A keen worker too, sorry I've no pics of him in action, I'm usually quite busy at that point, but he does like a bit of venison

Attachment 25186

Though, he's got his work cut out to be as clever as the wee Fell bitch in my avatar.

He's a good stamp Tamus,nice dog

Martin

Little cracker! Does he rag deer much? The bitch in your avatar looks a lovely dog too. Any photos of her?

Lovely dogs Tamus, I am stuck with a completely useless JR at the moment soon to go to a family home (he won't even kill mice). What breed of Terrier would people recomend for a part time tracking dog?

Were did you pic that one up from Tamus my brother breeds them. Just a blanket marked jack Russel to me

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Were did you pic that one up from Tamus my brother breeds them. Just a blanket marked jack Russel to me
    Hey! "Teagle" if y'don't mane'd... >sniff!<

And.... in answer to your question... Down Sheffield way, off Masha... (a.k.a. Mr. Ian Marshall... of "Oakfield" kennels fame)

He's an Oakfield dog, out of "Diva" by "Vinnie". So, with a fair bit "Wyremead" blood.... hence the "Rosegarrow" type muzzle colouring.

When they first started the breed s charge in scotland was a lady called hellen jones she was give by B Plummer a dog called Wizard I think it then spat oot a dog called warlock

Fine looking dog Tamus,i'm not a lover of terriers but if i had to have one a plummer would be it,Brian used breed some fantastic dogs,i was lucky enough to have one of Merles pups years ago,best dog i ever had.