Smallwood shotgun

Hi Andy, is it a smallwoods of Shrewsbury? Does it say 'close, hard shooting guaranteed, along the rib?if so I'd love to see a picky. Smallwood was a little gunshop in Shrewsbury where my dad used to go to buy cartridges back in the 50s. Dad used to tell stories about the shop owner.

Ezzy

Hi Andy, is it a smallwoods of Shrewsbury? Does it say 'close, hard shooting guaranteed, along the rib?if so I'd love to see a picky. Smallwood was a little gunshop in Shrewsbury where my dad used to go to buy cartridges back in the 50s. Dad used to tell stories about the shop owner.

Ezzy

Took a few pics but cant see that.Its had a new stock put on it ,the old one was cracked and the barrels have been done as well.

Andy
IMG_0622.jpgIMG_0623.jpgIMG_0624.jpgIMG_0625.jpg

Years ago I had a Smallwood boxlock ejector with scalloped back action. it was a beautiful little gun and one of the very few I regret getting rid of. I would guess today it would make £1200-£1500 at auction.
Depending on condition, barrel measurements, tight action etc: I would guess yours could be worth £500-£800 but very difficult to say without seeing it.

Back