Bipods

Lucky Sniper

I have always thought that buy cheap buy twice but other than the Harris bipod I have been thinking if the sniper systems mk V 16 1/2 - 29 ins swivel bipods that are on ebay. They always seem to sell. Are they any good, has anyone got or used one?

I have the sniper system 9-12 swivel with notched legs on my .270 and not had any problems with it.only had it 6 months mind you but all is good just now.

The snipersystems bipods are fine on quality and not noticeably different to a Harris on weight. All I would say is don't expect to be able to go prone on the minumum settings - way too high!! For the record, I did manage to break one and it was replaced next day without question. So good customer service to back it. Shop around though, you'll find them cheaper than the bay of fleas. Consider the Deben one too.

The snipersystems bipods are fine on quality and not noticeably different to a Harris on weight. All I would say is don't expect to be able to go prone on the minumum settings - way too high!! For the record, I did manage to break one and it was replaced next day without question. So good customer service to back it. Shop around though, you'll find them cheaper than the bay of fleas. Consider the Deben one too.

Yes been looking at the Deben ones too

The Edgar Bros bypods are very good sold somewhere around 50 only had 1 brake which was replaced under warrenty 6-9 swivel and 9-13 swivel they look the same as harris

Harris swivel. Pick up a good 2nd hand one on here for not much more than you'll buy a new 'A.N. other'. Tried & tested make

Not heading in the OP's direction of conversation, but I got to do some late afternoon work with a Remington Tactical 308 and an Atlas bipod. I have never shot really well off of a bipod (shoot mostly off hand for hunting) but this Atlas is a super piece of gear. Infinitely adjust able, swivel feet. Steel... I shot some amazing groups off of this unit. Expensive ($270 US) but worth it.~Muir

Back