laserware ND100

varmint223

Went out foxing last night for only an hour or two just so my mate could try out his new ND100......... Was I impressed.....too right I was ....we could easily see and identify at 400 plus yards , I was spotting for eye shine with normal lamp and saw a pair of eyes so off went the lamp and on went the ND100.....here is the bit I enjoyed most.....the fox continued to lick itself and never bothered with the green laser light at all, my mate had bags of time to settle on the shot before taking Charlie out the game at 120 yards....a great bit of kit........anyone else using this kit ????? would like to hear your thoughts on it

I have a ND.3X50 Subzero and I think it is brilliant,it sits on top of a S&B 3X12X50 and if I put it on 10 mag and the cullminator on 2.5 it gives a beam of about 4 foot diameter at 200yds,I find that more than capable for my shooting,I use a Cluson torch for a quick scan then that goes in my pocket and on with the ND.

I have a ND.3X50 Subzero and I think it is brilliant,it sits on top of a S&B 3X12X50 and if I put it on 10 mag and the cullminator on 2.5 it gives a beam of about 4 foot diameter at 200yds,I find that more than capable for my shooting,I use a Cluson torch for a quick scan then that goes in my pocket and on with the ND.
Did you use the mount that came with the ND 3x50, cheers

Yes it fixes onto your scope and has a picitany rail for the ND unit with windage and elevation adjustment.

Back