Thread: Portable folding high seats which one ??

Portable folding high seats which one ??

Concidering a lightweight portable folding high seat any comment on whats out there ??.

SD Regular
    Bushwear Panther for me - buy the complete freestanding kit gor 300 and all eventualities covered. The Seeland Hercules looks to be the same design. The X3M1 version also has merit, but I don't see it being as good as the Panther. Gunmart have a review of the Panther and X3M1 on their website - http://www.gunmart.net/accessories_r...le_high_seats/

HTH

E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

I use the Bushwear Panther, plus the Cub extension. I was warned about the sighting bar being a bit wobbly and have made a prop to support it. Great bit of kit and fairly easy to carry. I've trimmed the twiggery from all the trees so that I can go anywhere I want, to set up. The two plastic nuts used to adjust and secure the sighting bar support should be captive. Easy to loosen and then drop while you are in the seat.

Mine as i think it will stand up to all others out there and you get very good quality and i think it comes in cheaper than others out there, i am working on the legs to make it free standing . the good thing with mine is if something happens to the ladder part further down the road the base is transfarable to another ladder unlike the panther once the locking mech goes on that you have to do abit of work to make it usable mine comes in weight wise similar to the others on the market ,atb wayne
    just to add no need to brace up the shooting rail on mine its firm with captive fastenings with easy turn studs for full adjustment.
    Last edited by mereside; 26-02-2013 at 18:03.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I would suggest you have a look at the new telescopic from Mereside!!

[QUOTE=mereside;533599]Mine as i think it will stand up to all others out there and you get very good quality and i think it comes in cheaper than others out there, i am working on the legs to make it free standing . the good thing with mine is if something happens to the ladder part further down the road the base is transfarable to another ladder unlike the panther once the locking mech goes on that you have to do abit of work to make it usable mine comes in weight wise similar to the others on the market ,atb wayne
    just to add no need to brace up the shooting rail on mine its firm with captive fastenings with easy turn studs for full adjustment.[/got any pics

yes if you go onto the second page of equipment section you will see my post on ally folding seat ,the pictures are not great as they are taken off my phone but i will do some proper hi res pictures after the parts come back from powder coating and will also do a video on erecting the seat and the ease on working, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports