Thread: cheers roedinator

cheers roedinator

just wanted to say a big thanks to pete and teresa for putting up with me for the past few days. i had orginally planned to go down for a catch up and a couple of stalks last weekend but ended up staying for over a week. as usual they were the perfect hosts and i didnt want for anything. since meeting pete through this site he and his family have become more like an extension of my own and i think this shows as he was generous enough to allow me the run of some of his ground whilst i was there, things like that really let you know who your mates are in this day and age. arriving last weekend there was also a couple of other guys off the site down for a stalk and it was nice to see some old faces as well as some new ones, plenty of discussion was had over a fantastic meal which is worth the trip on its own followed by some banter and blaser bashing and general comparisons of different bits of kit that we have. i managed to get into plenty of deer but for one reason or another i didnt take any shots, mainly down to range or lack of a suitable backstop. a thoroughly enjoyable week for me. sorry for the shortness of this but the laptop keeps dying on me and i just wanted to thank them for a brilliant time.

I met Pete when i got gwp pup and i agree that he is a really nice genuine bloke and seems like he is willing to help anybody out.Which is nice in this day and age.

Andy

Ziggy, Pete and Teressa will be signing your adoption papers next week but think you may be just too old for them to be claiming the family allowance.

P.S. I certainly wouldn't argue with you over them being a real nice family, all of them. Just a pity about his illness though (liking for Blasers).
    Last edited by 8x57; 26-02-2013 at 16:14.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

hahaha yeah i think its more a case of the mysteriously never emptying log basket that might swing the adoption mike. im only too happy if i get more crumble

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    hahaha yeah i think its more a case of the mysteriously never emptying log basket that might swing the adoption mike. im only too happy if i get more crumble

Crumble, give me all the crumble.... jummmy!!!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

the crumble is amazing.......its the best thing ever

Adopt yeah no worries first thing id do is get you a job gotta pay your way down these parts
    Blasers dont come cheap
    Dont want to rub it in ,mate but just shot the fifth one this week with the beloved Blaser
    Deer city down here dont know what you were pissing about at
    regards pete .

How lucky you are....
    For us no hunting on deer from February till the first of May...
    Time to concentrate on the family, and work... thats by far the worst part about it...!
    The work, not the family....!

Cheers

Michael
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

hahaha cheers for that pete, im in serious training now........ive got my eyes on something down there