deer dog register

Stone,

Let’s see a free register of people willing to help with providing the services of a deer dog for little or no cost that is already up and running.

Or

Stones register where you need to be tested and assessed as competent before being allowed to have your name on the register. :confused:

Haven’t we just had all this with stalkers in Scotland and the DCS? :evil:

Stone are you sure you are not an agent of the DCS. :D

People be careful what you wish for with tests, certificates and the like, look where DSC1 & 2 has got us. ;)

If BASC get hold of this it will be enshrined in law and only be their course that qualifies you to be on the register.

Malc,

I think you could say the same about not taking someone out stalking that you don’t know, I think the best idea would be to get to know them before you need them.

Stand Buck said:
Stone,

Let’s see a free register of people willing to help with providing the services of a deer dog for little or no cost that is already up and running.

Or

Stones register where you need to be tested and assessed as competent before being allowed to have your name on the register. :confused: .

AAAHHH
i see where you are coming from , but you don't really hav a clue about my motives do you
all becomes clear now ;)
told you to make that call :confused: but now realise why you hav not :lol: :lol:
Stand Buck said:
Haven’t we just had all this with stalkers in Scotland and the DCS? :evil:

Stone are you sure you are not an agent of the DCS. :D .

i guess that is tongue in cheek as a normal person would not really be as stupid to imply that
but hey ho WHO QUALIFIES AS NORMAL :evil:

Stand Buck said:
People be careful what you wish for with tests, certificates and the like, look where DSC1 & 2 has got us. ;)

If BASC get hold of this it will be enshrined in law and only be their course that qualifies you to be on the register.

again you hav no idea, but thats not your fault
times are changing and so is the situation
seems like you are not willing to adapt to that
regards
ps stones register
not really i see it more as a site for dedicated dog handlers to join as one across the nation to get involved in what they are passionate about and hav a say
a site that is run by dog handlers for the stalking community with other options available
if you are part of that or not, is a choice you will make by yourself
if you leave it much longer, we will not hav a say and then your decision is already made
atleast i tried ;)

ok stone i will pm you because i am very willing to help out.

as for the higher authoritys you and i both know the wheels are probable all ready turning.

can you tell me what is wrong with the uk deer dog register ?

Anthony

Stand Buck said:
cookingfat said:
can you tell me what is wrong with the uk deer dog register ?

Anthony

Nothing I guess.
sorry standbuck missed this one :oops:
i presume you were waiting for a comment from my goodself
as you hav not made a suitable comment from your self
like i say this site is not for me
it looks like it was thrown together due to the fact we had been disscussing such a site on here and then lone behold it was advertised as the first uk dog register,
so sad to do it in this way :rolleyes:
so this is more as an acclaim to fame than a seriuos suggestion :eek:
like i say i am passionate about working dogs and not about being first
hav a feeling you are on he same wave length ;)
just not sure this site is all it is cracked upto be and the reasons behind it
but that is my opinion

ATB

Rich,

excuse me I am lost by your last post about this UK deer dog register!! if it was advertised on this site then who put it on here?

Maybe I was asleep at the time (probably :oops: ) but then I do not hang on this site everyday of my life.

Please explain to me, and please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was you that had set UK Dog Register up on a web site after some initial problems and was asking to promote it on here?

If I have that wrong please excuse me, but I am trying to clarify what exactly is going on :confused:

ATB

Sikamalc

deer dogs

For me I would be happy to purchase a deer dog from working stock that I had witnessed working, we don't need more bits of paper, or more regulatory bodies, I think the ideal deer dog strain would be something on the lines of Griff's "Pepsi" , fully conversant with range work/marking, & location of that white bit at the end of the deer! :lol: .

Rich,

all my phone lines are out at the moment at home :mad: and will not be up and running until Monday. You can get me on the mobile if you want.

I have access to the site through my office machine, but it is not registered for Sikamalc.

Sikamalc

I see that the site is now the top hit on google, I hope it helps to create a network of deer tracking dog that will go from strength to strength.

I have been a member for some time, doesn't seem to be much action on there, better off starting lot's of little groups localy as we have done, after all most of the call out's are going to be local.
The NGO are starting a regester too, all you have to do is ring there HQ to put your self on there restester, i'm not sure if they know quite how it's going to work but they tell me it should be running in the new year.

Anthony

Back