Thread: DSC 1 study material wanted

DSC 1 study material wanted

I am looking to do the DSC 1 study and then do the exams, does anyone have the DVDs, books or literature for sale second hand or can you direct me to where I might find it.

The BDS price for it all new seems pretty steep and I assume there must be plenty of people who have passed the DSC1 and might want to sell on the material?

Please pm me if youre interested
    JP

When you register for the course you will be sent the up to dat manual and everything you need to studay and pass the course pal.

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    I am looking to do the DSC 1 study and then do the exams, does anyone have the DVDs, books or literature for sale second hand or can you direct me to where I might find it.

The BDS price for it all new seems pretty steep and I assume there must be plenty of people who have passed the DSC1 and might want to sell on the material?

Please pm me if youre interested
    JP

Only just joined the forum yesterday and attempted to send you a link to you however as I've less than five posts so I'm unable to do so. A bank of DCS1 questions, Safety Questions and Meat Hygiene questions are available on the dmq site in PDF format. Unfortunately there is no answers however most of the questions are pretty straight forward. Hope this helps.

Dsc 1

Here is the link you are after mate. http://www.dmq.org.uk/download.htmAs stated it gives you all the questions that come in the Training Manual. If you still want a copy let me know but as previously stated you will receive the most up to date manual when you register for the courseEnjoy

Latest BASC course material far better than BDS from a few years ago, unless it's been updated?

Jelen Deer Services DSC Level 1 Training Aid DVD a couple of years ago for 20 was superb supplement - Qns & Answers too! Cheers, K