Thread: Hello from a New Member

Hello from a New Member

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am a mature (if age is a sign of maturity) international student living in Coventry,West Midlands. I grew up shooting and hunting.Familiar with shotguns and rifles.Mostly shot .303 SMLEs,.22BRNOs, and 30/06.

I am completely charmed by the way deer stalking is conducted and it is my heartfelt desire to stalk at least once the Scottish reds and the rest elsewhere in UK.Looking forward to learn from you all and also obtain some stalking.Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Best regards-
    MARKIV

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    MARKIV

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will find lots of people here who are willing to help with advice, etc.

Wherabouts did you do your shooting and hunting before? I see that you are an international student, and you'll find lots of us are interested in hearing how stalking is conducted elsewhere.

Look forward to reading your posts.

willie_gunn

Welcome to the site. If you're looking for red deer stalking in Scotland it would be worth viewing the Scottish Gamekeepers Associaton website - they are running a silent auction which closes 5pm Wednesday 5th August. Stag & hind stalking available in various locations, and also sika, roe & fallow. Good luck & enjoy your stalking.

Welcome Mark,
    Have a good look around im sure you will enjoy the forum. Some really nice guys on here.

ATB
    Ads

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn
    MARKIV

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will find lots of people here who are willing to help with advice, etc.

Wherabouts did you do your shooting and hunting before? I see that you are an international student, and you'll find lots of us are interested in hearing how stalking is conducted elsewhere.

Look forward to reading your posts.

willie_gunn
    Thanks for the welcome.Grew up in India.Hunting is banned from 1971.But, crop raiders like wild boar and Blue Bulls are excepted.Need special permission to shoot them.Blue Bulls are relatively easy to shoot where as the same cannot be said about the porkers.

Best-
    MARKIV.