The Shooting Times CIC Reviews

stuartp

Can anyone who gets the ST please confirm that Muntjac were covered in the Feb 13th edition or not?
I have emailed ST to ask but they have ignored the question for a week (I can't see a number to call them either)
I missed it at the news agents as they go back exactly a week later if unsold, so if Muntjac are listed and you have a copy, I am willing to buy it and of course cover p&p - thanks.

Can anyone who gets the ST please confirm that Muntjac were covered in the Feb 13th edition or not?
I have emailed ST to ask but they have ignored the question for a week (I can't see a number to call them either)
I missed it at the news agents as they go back exactly a week later if unsold, so if Muntjac are listed and you have a copy, I am willing to buy it and of course cover p&p - thanks.

Hi, yes, muntjac were covered in the Feb 13th issue - on page 32. I am looking at that very issue on my iPad now.

When I get home later today I'll see if I've still got the print version. If so, you're more than welcome to it.

willie_gunn

Thank you too for the offer Tam, willie_gunn does still have his copy and is posting it out to me.

Back