Thread: bucks

bucks

Seen some really good bucks this year,not long now guys.hope their still about when the time arrives

Do you mean healthy and well conditioned animals or massive antlers?

Healthy well condition with good antlers mate.some good signs this year.last year seen more does than bucks.

Good stuff! I was worried about the condition of some of the animals I was seeing towards the end of 2012 as we had some atrocious weather down here and I found a young buck dead a month or so back, but just recently I've seen some fine looking animals including some familiar six pointers I've been leaving for a couple of years. Not yet sure how the head gear measures up against previous years though.
    Last edited by Buckaroo8; 01-03-2013 at 16:56.

The weather was a wee bit better up here this year.it was really bad for you guys over the border.hope it picks up soon.it was 9 degrees today in strathclyde.seen a lot of roe deer out today on way home from work.sun is good for deer

Quote Originally Posted by taln View Post
    Seen some really good bucks this year,not long now guys.hope their still about when the time arrives
    Not long now taln. i saw the big buck we saw last year on my ground last weak he is looking well.most bucks i have seen are looking well need to arrange a day out at the bucks again.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.