Stalking directory announcement

A well thought out proposal John.
I have already taken a few lads out off the stalking directory (FOC) and a couple are in the pipeline for a days stalking.
I dont have unlimited access to land or deer but Ill give you a couple of free days stalking a year (rifle provided if required) for suitable applicants mate.
Sinbad/Paul

John as you know i have offered training for as cheap as i can get it. With the new statements comming out of Scottish government stating compitence will not be decided on DSC take up and will have a new and very definate slant we now have alot more time and will need to look on a new front to answer questions for us.

If i can help just say. ;)

There have already been offers of donations of cash from people but please we do not want this. Once cash starts to be donated there has to be a clear and transparent path as to its dispersion, and sooner or later the money making allegations will be made. So the simplest way is to keep it simple and in house.

John - may I make a suggestion?

How about having a 'site supporter' category of membership. Completely voluntary. Charge people a small, token amount - £2/month?

To be honest I don't care if the people running the site make money. If you make some more money and feel you can help a few more younger members with your scheme all the better. I'd happily chip in a small token amount and I imagine a lot of other's would too.

John - may I make a suggestion?

How about having a 'site supporter' category of membership. Completely voluntary. Charge people a small, token amount - £2/month?

To be honest I don't care if the people running the site make money. If you make some more money and feel you can help a few more younger members with your scheme all the better. I'd happily chip in a small token amount and I imagine a lot of other's would too.

Excellent Idea.

With respect to the above threads.

I would make a donation (as much as i can) to help in any way i can and as said above there will be plenty to follow,

maybe a account with details that we can drop some funds in etc.

bob.

I agree that people on the site, should not donate to this, It is much better if it is a site affair, and stays tha way.

Personally I think it is a fantastic gesture, one which is exactely as you would expect from this site.

what I will say though, is this.. I pay a yearly fee to donate to The Hunting Life and find it chicken feed to what I get back from the site, and I would have no hesitation in paying up a similar sum to provide the SD with funds to do with what they will.

As I have said, I get more from my website donations than I do from my TV license.

Back