Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulsar Forward DFA75 Night Vision "Stock Alert"

Pulsar Forward DFA75 Night Vision "Stock Alert"

Hello all.

We have a small number of Pulsar Forward DFA75's available from our initial forward order.

These have been in huge demand and we could easily have sold twice the number we took deposits for, however wanted to ensure we could supply enough.

Most of the stock has already been allocated to customers however we were allocated a few more than we anticipated (and had taken deposits for) so have a small number available (at this time) should you wish one.

Full details on the Pulsar Forward DFA75 Front Mounted Night Vision and pricing can be found on our website.

First come first served as these few "free" stock will not hang around for long!

Quote SD1DEAL for free UPS delivery too!

Regards

Paul
    Last edited by Scott Country; 28-02-2013 at 14:08.

Think we are all waiting for some feedback from the guys that have taken delivery.....

I understand that they haven't sent any out yet! Should land with their customers on Tuesday.

I hope it lives up to expectations!

Alex

Got five left as I write this.

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    Think we are all waiting for some feedback from the guys that have taken delivery.....
    + 1 someone must have some honest feedback by now.

Cheers

what should give the better results ? 750 digisight or dfa75 on an 8 x 56 s/b scope
    any ideas as i dont understand the tech stuff
    Last edited by weecornishman; 01-03-2013 at 16:42.

no one(including the chaps at the shooting show) has been able to explain to me how this doesn't effect the zero as the lens is offset?

i think i am missing something???

Hello, comfortably the N750 Digisight as it is a dedicated NV device.

The 8x56 S&B has good light transmission so will effectively gather in lots of light, however the Digisight will still offer the better detection range, and twinned with a Nightmaster its a devastating device.

The DFA75 for ease of use if you dont want a dedicated NV rifle, and want to swap between rifles, offers great performance.

Manufacturer claims with a good day optic up to 400m , man sized object part moonlight, but we all know this is in lab conditions.

In the real world however as the Digisight has a man sized detection claimed of 600m, we can use the N750 for identifying small vermin 150m-300m depending on size and lighting with a laser IR illuminator.

Purely speculating on the basis I know the technology I would expect the Forward DFA75 to be a real life 120m-200m perhaps with a Laser IR, in quarter moonlight.
    Last edited by Scott Country; 06-03-2013 at 11:25. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    no one(including the chaps at the shooting show) has been able to explain to me how this doesn't effect the zero as the lens is offset?

i think i am missing something???
    Please see this document below which explains how it all works.

Bear in mind you can borrow our demo unit on a 7 Day trial without committment to buy if you wish to try it out at home before deciding if the unit is for you. (conditions apply)

https://scottcountry.co.uk/images/li...ffect%20a5.pdf