Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 2 done

Level 2 done

What a lovely surprise walked in from work tonight to find a Rm card on the doormat straight down to the post office as curiosity got the better of me and hey presto it was my portfolio back from Bds telling me I had passed, feels great to have achieved.
    Many thanks to 6pointer for his time and for allowing me to come to his ground for the stalks and witnessing, great bloke couldn't recommend him highly enough.
    Many thanks Davie
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Well done - got mine just before Christmas -good feeling isn't it?

well done, just starting mine
    atb
    simon

Well done. Im waiting on the portfolio getting sent and then its all systems go.

congratulations Pierre!
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Congrats mate and you were easy to witness just a pity you never had that big buck for the ICR 2 .

Clean and tidy

Last edited by 6pointer; 01-03-2013 at 07:32.

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    What a lovely surprise walked in from work tonight to find a Rm card on the doormat straight down to the post office as curiosity got the better of me and hey presto it was my portfolio back from Bds telling me I had passed, feels great to have achieved.
    Many thanks to 6pointer for his time and for allowing me to come to his ground for the stalks and witnessing, great bloke couldn't recommend him highly enough.
    Many thanks Davie
    Well done! That's a long way to travel for a level 2!

Deerman no one comes to me to do there lev2 that is the first thing i state. They come to me to go out deer stalking and if they are LUCKY and shoot a deer while here they could get a ICR signed off.
    ps i dont do half signs eg one page or half a page with out a deer shot just my thing. I am sure they come for the scottish brakefast lol

Best way Davie, No shot no write up!