Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RFD Transfers

RFD Transfers

Got caught up in a shotgun transfer today and with every phone call to the sending RFD the price hiked!

Would like to hear from both TRADE and NON TRADE as to how much hard earned , people are shelling out for this service, be it the sending / receiving or combined cost?

Cheers

25 to send from a few shops near me (essex)

45 to send 20 to receive!

25 to receive. Its a rip off if you ask me. Just to fill in there book and your ticket

My RFD will send them at cost carriage for me which is 14 via TNT and put on my ticket for 15 which is some of the cheapest I've known most is 25 minimum I believe....

Sent a gun this week my RFD charges me 25 to send

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    My RFD will send them at cost carriage for me which is 14 via TNT and put on my ticket for 15 which is some of the cheapest I've known most is 25 minimum I believe....
    Charged 60 Plus VAT today

25 to send or receive, but if I spend a bit of money at the same time they sometimes seem to forget to charge me...........

They have businesses to run. There's VAT on that so really only 20.83. How much hassle are you prepared to go to for 20?

I think it is quite good value myself.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by remmy700 View Post
    Charged 60 Plus VAT today
    (extra courier costs due to remote location?)

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Depends on how much is in the gun, ask or it included or discount it to that total! Otherwise it's accepted at 25 sent and received! Had this conversation today. Sent incurs costs...recieved generally spends 10 mins making sure it's ok and then (my rfd family) takes to range and ensures its ok to pass on...costs in ammo, time etc... So anything sub 50 is a bargain