Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated rifle

Most overrated rifle

Carrying on with the underrated/overrated theme. Bit of fun to see what responses I can elicit.

Most overrated rifle (factory gear not custom build).......Blaser R8. A rifle that expensive should have no plastic bits on it, period.

Braced myself for the lynching..........

Tikka T3's if only the T3's were as good as the 595-695's have owned T3's sticking with my 695 for good now.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Quote Originally Posted by patjack View Post
    Tikka T3's if only the T3's were as good as the 595-695's have owned T3's sticking with my 695 for good now.
    My first reaction too But I wouldn't want to offend half our members...
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

I'm going to say Sakos

CZ rimfires. Its not the rifles I have an issue with so much, its the fan club. They're not the best, the most accurate or all the rifle you'll ever need, they're just CHEAP. Ish.

Rabbits don't seem to like em much either.

I think Finch is just havin a good old . Guarantee there aren't that many shooters on this forum that haven't shot a CZ rimfire at some stage. Surely their cost effectiveness makes them widely available (popular)?

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    I'm going to say Sakos
    +1 not sure what all the fuss is about, also not sure on the mauser mo3 either after the problems a mate has had with his 308 ?

bob..
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Look deer View Post
    I think Finch is just havin a good old . Guarantee there aren't that many shooters on this forum that haven't shot a CZ rimfire at some stage. Surely their cost effectiveness makes them widely available (popular)?
    just as accurate as my sako in 22 and 17, and built to last longer than chewing gum.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    ..... also not sure on the mauser mo3 either after the problems a mate has had with his 308 ?
    Agreed. I recently added a Mauser 03 to my cabinet and can't for the life of me figure out why....... mid life crisis maybe?